Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Cale Morton is the worst. He gets a fair bit of the pill, uncontested, in the back half, takes lots of marks by playing kick around for a second year player and can kick a few junk time goals when his team is down by 60 and noone gives a crap.

Efa.

Dean Bailey
2 seasons, 2 wooden spoons.
Nothing you can say about any club comes as bad as that, so please remove your head from your arse you racist prick:thumbsu:

They may have got Jarrod Oakley-Nicholls but at least they got Brett Deledio. Even Bling Bling, forever having the stigma of being taken ahead of Buddy, has got more talent in his left nut than half of the Melbourne list.

They may have got Jarrod Oakley-Nicholls but at least they got Brett Deledio. Even Bling Bling, forever having the stigma of being taken ahead of Buddy, has got more talent in his left nut than half of the Melbourne list.
Yep, with all that awesome talent they've even managed to make 2 finals series in the past 28 years or so.

Yep, with all that awesome talent they've even managed to make 2 finals series in the past 28 years or so.

You will never win a premiership with Moloney in your side mate. :thumbsu:

And, maybe I'm wrong or the records are incorrect, but isn't Richmond's premiership drought shorter than that of Melbourne's? :confused:

I think you must have missed the part where YOU GO FOR RICHMOND.

kthxbai
Your a joke mate, when you actually manage to finish above somebody on the ladder sometime in the future you can mouth off about people barracking for other teams.
But for the time being STFU and stop embarrassing yourself and other decent Melbourne supporters you small minded moron:rolleyes:

You will never win a premiership with Moloney in your side mate. :thumbsu:

And, maybe I'm wrong or the records are incorrect, but isn't Richmond's premiership drought shorter than that of Melbourne's? :confused:
Moloney >>> Kerr

Who cares about Premiership droughts. 2 finals in 28 years is hilarious. At least i've been able to enjoy finals, he hasn't been able to enjoy anything.

Your a joke mate, when you actually manage to finish above somebody on the ladder sometime in the future you can mouth off about people barracking for other teams.
But for the time being STFU and stop embarrassing yourself and other decent Melbourne supporters you small minded moron:rolleyes:
RICHMOND lol

kthxbai :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, I you werent such a awful person I would feel sorry for you in the fact you have nothing to hang your hat on, even less then I do as a Richmond supporter.
Your club is fighting to survive and you can't even get 15,000 people to the ground

Oh dear, I you werent such a awful person I would feel sorry for you in the fact you have nothing to hang your hat on, even less then I do as a Richmond supporter.
Your club is fighting to survive and you can't even get 15,000 people to the ground
Coughlan
BigFooty Laughingstock

Richmond <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Peter Siddle

Moloney >>> Kerr

Who cares about Premiership droughts. 2 finals in 28 years is hilarious. At least i've been able to enjoy finals, he hasn't been able to enjoy anything.

Kerr >> Melbourne

So you'd rather make finals more often than another team without winning a cup?

Im a bit uneasy about your obsession with me.
Im not very keen on having racist morons stalking me
I'm not sure if the message has sunk through yet, but you go for Richmond.

Therefore, can you please refrain from posting in the future. I know the Tigers don't really have any Bay13 posters as most of you guys know your place here, but it seems we have had one of the little losers break from the pack.

So again, please refrain from posting in the future. Koolies?:)

You notice how all the others have mocked you because you barrack for Melbourne?
Yet you still fail to understand that Melbourne are completely irrelevant to everybody that doesn't barrack for the Demons.

I voted for Jaclyn Watts. Biggest drafting blunder ever.

A photo, for those who don't remember what she looks like:

spudarina.jpg

I see you are really struggling to accept your position now if thats all you have got.
Face it, even people who barrack for Melbourne have admitted they are embarassed by your postings.
You add nothing to society

I see you are really struggling to accept your position now if thats all you have got.
Face it, even people who barrack for Melbourne have admitted they are embarassed by your postings.
You add nothing to society
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RICHMOND LOLOLOLROFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back