Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Coughlan, there's no point.

Arguing with Whelan=Delisted is like arguing with a brick wall.. Although, the brick wall would probably be smarter.

So you DID go back to the Richmond board. Why have you come back, peasant? Had enough of those failures, and your failure club?
This boys an imbecile.
Are you aware of the link at the top for MyBigFooty that takes you to all threads that have been posted in recently.
Do the world a favor and play in traffic

Back to your little hole, rogue loser.

Go discuss with your fellow peasants about how grim your future is, even after 2 finals series in 28 years.

a) Robert Flower board

b) you go for Melbourne. I at least saw Richmond's last flag, it was in colour and everything. It also didn't cost 2 & 6 to get into the ground and a malt.

c) how about that time Jimmy ran threw the mark?

d) or when Garry Lyon missed that sitter

e) or when Hawthorn humiliated you in a GF

f) or when Essendon did likewise.

I wouldn't get too excited by what Melbourne has achieved. There has been more talented lists at Melbourne than anything current and in the next few years.

b) you go for Melbourne. I at least saw Richmond's last flag, it was in colour and everything. It also didn't cost 2 & 6 to get into the ground and a malt.

That is just pure platinum posting.

Delicious!

The malt was the icing on the cake.

a) Robert Flower board

I wouldn't get too excited by what Melbourne has achieved. There has been more talented lists at Melbourne than anything current and in the next few years.

:D:thumbsu:

So you DID go back to the Richmond board. Why have you come back, peasant? Had enough of those failures, and your failure club?

I would much rather support Richmond then Melbourne.

Richmond supporters have passion and actually go to the footy.
They will still be going strong in 5 years.

Melbourne on the other hand as soon as the footy season comes around their supporters head for the ski slopes and sip hot chocolate in their chalets. while their team is dying in the arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only just signed up but this thread is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I noticed one of the posters avatars and got an idea.

Hope this is okay:

doeshelooklikeabitchjackywa.jpg

a) Robert Flower board

bit harsh

look if it helps I can throw a matress on the garage floor in feb if you want to bring watt up to sydney for the mardi gras - hell make a team trip of it

I've only just signed up but this thread is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I noticed one of the posters avatars and got an idea.

Hope this is okay:

doeshelooklikeabitchjackywa.jpg
That is absolute gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back