Finally - Footage of Peter Labi playing

Remove this Banner Ad

I never said it's terrible. 90% of this board acts like Yarran is the greatest thing for football since the Sherrin itself and I'm yet to see him show this prodigidous talent in an AFL match. His first Adelaide game was great. His second was okay. What about the other 4? If he is so amazing, why has Garlett played more games with (in my opinion) better stats on average? Why has Garlett kicked more goals? Why do we put players like Carrots on the HF line if Yarran can kick goals, hit targets with both feet, make the right decision and flat out play as well as BigFooty says he can?

When I saw him play for the ants, he didn't push himself anywhere near as hard 20 other blokes on the field. When I saw him play for the blues, in 4 of his 6 games, I think he was in the bottom half of the team when it comes to work ethic and intensity. Where did I say I wanted him delisted? I just don't like seeing people talking up a player. I don't expect our draftees to be amazing straight off the bat and apparently you don't either. So, why do you talk them up like they are?
good point. too many on here cream their pants at unproven players and when they finally don't live up to expectations they blame wayne hughes.

Hard to fault on that display. Seems to have all of the fundamentals covered well, moves nicely, nice roost for goal though not a lot of field kicking to go on. Thing that stood out for me was that he marks at full extension. Can be a difficult thing to teach...if it comes naturally all the better.

Was going to flame him when I saw him show the ball after a marking contest, but then I realised it was some other flog who then proceeded to set 'our Peter' up under a hospital ball.

Did I read somewhere that he is still growing...is he going to be a minora or a majora?
You twat... :D

FROM THAT VIDEO. he looked ok. Seemed like he had good football smarts & good spacial awareness..

all of his passes forwards just seemed to be a big high kick. he didn't seem to drill any passes. which is a bit dissapointing imo... kicking on goal looked ok. doesn't have that ******ed stutter in his run up like a lot of players and he doesn't run from side to side. decent strength for a small bloke.

How tall is he anyway?

Please gouge my eyes out.

Chris-Judd-5.jpg
"I'll do it"

Please forgive me CJ for I have sinned...

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally - Footage of Peter Labi playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back