Preview Finals Start Next Week for Us

Remove this Banner Ad

I would prefer to finish fourth rather than third. I think we'd be a chance against Tigers but not Eagles. Also don't really want De Goey to play two matches in a row on the Perth surface.

Given the bye, it would be 2 games in 3 weeks at Perth Oval if it does happen to be the Weagles.

I'm happy to take my chances against either side if we happen to make the 4. Will likely need to beat both to go all the way.

IF CollingwoodFC made top 4 I worry we go out in Straight Sets

Playing 2x finals would be a great year given the last few. Would exceed the expectations of many. Where did you think we'd finish Dave?

If we make top 4, would we rather finish 3rd and travel to Perth or play Richmond at the G?
If we play WCE, I reckon we're a good shout- especially with no Nic Nat. However, a loss would mean travelling back to Victoria which isn't ideal either.
Thoughts?

If we make top 4, would we rather finish 3rd and travel to Perth or play Richmond at the G?
If we play WCE, I reckon we're a good shout- especially with no Nic Nat. However, a loss would mean travelling back to Victoria which isn't ideal either.
Thoughts?
I would say play Richmond, playing them before sudden death is a better outcome. Much rather play them in a qualifying final than a prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts?
Personally would love to take out Richmoan week 1 and then have someone else knock them out in straight sets but I'm an optimist and it could happen.

Win or lose any finals I'm happy to be back in finals and it would be a great experience and exposure to our younger players. Often you need to lose 1 or 2 before you can really push for the flag. Eg. Tigers made 3 finals in a row and lost them all, bulldogs lost their first final series then went all the way. So if we do finish top 4 and go out in straight sets ill be upset but i think if you told me before the season started thats how the season played out i would've taken it. Plus we have to many injuries to do real damage this year. Hopefully we can carry our form into next year and make a real charge

If we make the top 4, that will be one of the greatest team efforts in the modern game. Considering our injury list for most of the year, we have no right to be in the 8, let alone be fighting for a top 4 spot in rounds 22/23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Finals Start Next Week for Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back