Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Well, I am P2 and nothing sadly I guess I'm on the hunt for 2x tickets if they become available.
Everyone! Take me off the list for tickets! I can't explain this.

I un-installed my banking app and re-installed, nothing, then I went to the Browser-based internet banking and there it was! I can't explain my banking app showing incorrect reading or even pending transactions but I do not care.

Charged at 1122pm (ACST) last night. I believe it could be Level 4 - Back.

Good luck to everyone else! Hope for others now 🙏

Last edited:

How many tickets were together for the P2? Hopefully Brissy don't fulfill their allocation.
No. I was wrong.
Just rechecked my CC statement and found that $975 has come out. Level 4 Mid for two concession and 1 adult.
So happy after thinking that we had missed out.
:D:D:D:D

I think having been first for most of the year and it not being an 'unexpected' GF, a lot signed up for GF priority this year so there was likely a much higher number than normal. In 22 we easily got 4 tickets as Priority 3 so I just assumed we would generally be ok for allocations. My mate is a Priority 2 so hoping he got charged overnight as he's never been to a GF before. In the off chance anyone can't make it and he doesn't have a ticket, he'd just be after a single ticket so will see what he says this morning!
He got through! $155 so either restricted view or standing. How do people already know where their seats are?

No. I was wrong.
Just rechecked my CC statement and found that $975 has come out. Level 4 Mid for two concession and 1 adult.
Strange. I kept logging into my CC account and saw that the unpaid balance hadn't changed hence thought that we had missed out. It wasn't until this morning when I opened it up to the actual statement and saw the withdrawal to Ticketek. Even now, the unpaid balance is still the same as yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I was wrong.
Oh how good!!!!!! I love this, everyone just do some double-checking! Even Ticketek will follow-up on Monday for those cards that declined (I think).

Starting to hear some good news within our BF community!

Edit. Ticketek won't follow up if declined card.

Last edited:
Oh how good!!!!!! I love this, everyone just don't some double-checking! Even Ticketek will follow-up on Monday for those cards that declined (I think).

Starting to hear some good news within our BF community!
TIcketek won't follow up.

"You must ensure you have enough funds on your nominated credit card to pay for all registered tickets as there will be no follow up if your credit card declines."

Strange. I kept logging into my CC account and saw that the unpaid balance hadn't changed hence thought that we had missed out. It wasn't until this morning when I opened it up to the actual statement and saw the withdrawal to Ticketek. Even now, the unpaid balance is still the same as yesterday.
It's just the way they apply the payments. The transaction is marked as "pending" and may or may not count to what your bank shows as a "balance". Don't worry though, if it's there then you have been allocated tickets in the ballot.

TIcketek won't follow up.

"You must ensure you have enough funds on your nominated credit card to pay for all registered tickets as there will be no follow up if your credit card declines."
I thought there was going to be follow ups potentially this year because of the massive issues with credit cards being declined for prelim final tickets?

So I’ll throw my name out there as someone looking for a ticket if anyone can’t go.

I stupidly didn’t look into me and my sons membership types (MCC restricted + Swans Supports Upgrade for me, Swans Squad for him). Neither had barcode access to even try to get to tickets.

Complete long shot and zero expectation.
I have missed out in the ballot being P3. But am MCC restricted as well. With 2 interstate sides I reckon they will open MCC for restricted access, but you don’t find out until about 11am on the day normally.

Any idea if we ever get a “thanks but no thanks” message from Ticketek or the Club to officially call an end to the ballot? Put me out of my misery.
It won't end until Lions ballot has been run. If they don't fulfill their allocation there is a possibility it could go back to us. I'd say Monday once emails and ticket seating gets generated.

I have missed out in the ballot being P3. But am MCC restricted as well. With 2 interstate sides I reckon they will open MCC for restricted access, but you don’t find out until about 11am on the day normally.
MCC restricted, you can't cue out the front for that? Is that if there are seats left in the nosebleeds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back