Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate

Demand appears so much higher this time around.
Appears to be, last GF I went to was 2005, I am extremely confident of a win, will be yelling like crazy. At least I got to fly up for the preliminary.

To those lucky enough to attend next week Bring the Thunder Ladies & Gents and bring this cup home 🏆

So I’ll throw my name out there as someone looking for a ticket if anyone can’t go.

I stupidly didn’t look into me and my sons membership types (MCC restricted + Swans Supports Upgrade for me, Swans Squad for him). Neither had barcode access to even try to get to tickets.

Complete long shot and zero expectation.

If priority 3 are really going to miss out, that's an upsetting shock after the previous grand finals. I thought it was automatic enough to have chanced booking accommodation.

In that case, put me down as seeking two tickets. Or one as a starting point. Damn.

Last edited:
Sad for those that missed out 😞

Just woke up to fantastic news, my son and I are GOING TO THE GRANNY!!!! 🕺🕺

P2 - Level 4 Middle .. they came thru last night, but my son (who unlike me, has a life) only checked his account this morning.

I’m assuming these seats are very high up and will def need my mini binoculars, but still absolutely wrapped 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think having been first for most of the year and it not being an 'unexpected' GF, a lot signed up for GF priority this year so there was likely a much higher number than normal. In 22 we easily got 4 tickets as Priority 3 so I just assumed we would generally be ok for allocations. My mate is a Priority 2 so hoping he got charged overnight as he's never been to a GF before. In the off chance anyone can't make it and he doesn't have a ticket, he'd just be after a single ticket so will see what he says this morning!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back