Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I just really don't want to be within ear-shot of their cheersquad lol.
I wouldn't worry too much, you won't hear a peep out of them from the 5minute mark of the first quarter when Buddy snares his 3rd.

Plus its fun to wave goodbye to them when they leave midway through the last quarter.

I'm more of a finger fan

Middle-finger.jpg

Looks like level 1 and 2 are sold out.
Should be close to 90K depending on MCC and their right to leave empty seats because their dads signed them up in 1961 and they paid their membership for years, MCG wouldn't exist, blah, blah, blah etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost all Platinum & Gold seats sold (single seats available).
Get in today folks - will be sold out by this time tomorrow.

**PLEASE NOTE: Reserved seats sold out on Monday September 3 at 1.15pm.** The remainder of the Members Reserve will be available to MCC members and guests when Gate 2 opens on Friday night.
Guess I'll have to wake up early tomorrow morning! M-Open, single letter row and I'm happy!

Glad I wasn't the only one!

Had 4 seats in great area, bombed out when I went to pay. Did a search again and said my barcodes had been used! [PANIC!]

Searched again and got either 4 x M54 or 2 x N8 Row A! Chose the latter! I tought after I got kicked out I'd be sitting in nosebleeds.

What seats in n8 mate?

I'll keep an eye out, I'm in row A also

Just amazing with technology today, that you can go online and book your movie tickets with choosing your own seats.

Yet, at the same time, have to deal with a ticketing system based on a Commodore 64 in 1985 for the biggest sport in the country o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back