Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude but I have seen a few asking to swap for seats high up and/or would like to be undercover. I have two tickets in Q5 towards the back but just seeing if two people seated together on ground level would like to swap. Probably a slim chance but no harm in trying. Would prefer to be seated with fellow Swans fans but don't really care too much.

Just to specify, because I've had a few questions-

I have one standing room ticket, M8, am happy to swap this for a seated ticket (because I'm short), and willing to pay the difference, but I can't afford anything above bronze seats. Let me know.

Or if anyone else has tickets in M8, let me know, as we can maybe bundle them together to swap for paired seats.

Regarding the guy who decieved a couple of Swans of their membership barcodes, it was wrong to do it obviously but why wouldn't they just give their barcodes up anyway if they aren't going to the game?

That what I would do regardless of what team they supported (would give to Hawks fans first though)

It was a joke Sydney got a 2nd ballot anyway while many Hawks were left out in the cold

sorry if this has been answered, but if a non-AFL member walks in with an AFL member ticket, what are the chances of being asked to show AFL membership card on Grand Final day??

sorry if this has been answered, but if a non-AFL member walks in with an AFL member ticket, what are the chances of being asked to show AFL membership card on Grand Final day??
They randomly check.
There may be 1 or 2 guys doing it at the gate or turnstile but obviously they can only check a small percentage of those that enter. Wouldn't surprise me if they also randomly check people in their seats before the game.

Regarding the guy who decieved a couple of Swans of their membership barcodes, it was wrong to do it obviously but why wouldn't they just give their barcodes up anyway if they aren't going to the game?

That what I would do regardless of what team they supported (would give to Hawks fans first though)

It was a joke Sydney got a 2nd ballot anyway while many Hawks were left out in the cold

I think the 'doners' didnt really care but some morals nazis in theirswans board browbeat them into meeting to take the ticket back.
if the doner wasnt going to the game anyway what do they do with a ticket ? find another 'swan' who the swan nazis approve of ? what a way to spend your day ?

Not to mention they threatend to find the guy and be violent - waht if the guy gives tem a bum ticket and keeps the cash that way they have donated a barcode and the cash price, and they werent that interested anyway ?

I think the 'doners' didnt really care but some morals nazis in theirswans board browbeat them into meeting to take the ticket back.
if the doner wasnt going to the game anyway what do they do with a ticket ? find another 'swan' who the swan nazis approve of ? what a way to spend your day ?

Not to mention they threatend to find the guy and be violent - waht if the guy gives tem a bum ticket and keeps the cash that way they have donated a barcode and the cash price, and they werent that interested anyway ?
Threatening physical violence to strangers over the internet. Hero's

What thread is it in?
I wanna have a look

THIS!
It's the most unbelievable scam in the world. The media doesn't have to do it and what they don't see they don't report. Andy D and his cronies will have some b&$@shit excuse for it. I'd love to know how much the AFL and ticketek made out of it. The ACCC should investigate. $4.50 to register, what a joke. Took a few dollars off the pies idiots so a few less dollars for the pokies.

That said, it is what it is and if you can't be stuffed putting your name in a ballot then don't expect to get a ticket handed to you on a platter.

Whoooo hooooo. Ive got a ticket!
I'm also a non afl member with an afl members ticket. I want to move over to stand in M10. I guess getting through will be no problem but getting back will be a hassle? I.i.e. check for i.d. Thoughts.
Will MCG staff be checking standing room tickets in those bays? Have they in recent years?

Go hawks.

I was lucky enough to get standing room tickets. ABSOLUTELY WRAPPED!

However I'm going with my young daughter, so would prefer seats.

Anyone willing to swap for standing for seats?
Will pay difference of course.

Which bay are your standing room tix? I may have 2 tix in the southern stand on level 4 (silver tickets)

I also have 2 silver seats in m31 that I'm hoping to swap for 2 seats in the southern stand silver or above and will pay difference

Hi there, I have 2 silver tickets in m31 and I'm hoping to swap them for the southern stand silver seats (but not level 4) or gold/platinum? Will pay the diff if any?

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there, I've got 2 silver tickets in southern stand level 4 that I'd love to swap for standing room in southern too! My partner likes to stand and doesn't want to pay for a seat he doesn' want

Just get their afl members cards as well for back up proof. They wont need them anymore anyway !
Iv`e heard that the member can have his membership cancelled if used by someone else?????? anyone know the risk to the AFL member if you get checked or do they just refuse entry

Hi guys i have two seperate mates who got tickets and now arent able to go, I know one is top deck the other is bottom deck, if anyone wants me to look into it just pm me, i know as of an hour or 2 ago they were both still available, i wont be online for long but will answer asap

Iv`e heard that the member can have his membership cancelled if used by someone else?????? anyone know the risk to the AFL member if you get checked or do they just refuse entry
The afl member does lose his membership if caught. Its the risk they/we take. Ive given mine to mates many many times, including GF's.
Just have to cover all bases.

I have a standing room ticket for sale. I won it in the ballot, but no longer need it because I have obtained seated tickets through friends.

Will only sell to a Hawthorn member who entered the ballot, but missed out.

PM if interested.

Evening Lads,

I won't take up much of your Grand Final preparations but I've been fortunate to stumble on a few extra tickets for the big dance.

PM me for the details and happy to answer any questions!

Go hawks!

Hi everyone - I have two spare standing rooms tickets to the Big Dance! One Adult and one concession ticket. PM me if interested for details. Live in Melbourne's eastern suburbs and happy for easy exchange.

Hi Guys,

My brother has a seat in Q5 and is wanting to switch to anywhere from Q29-Q36. If anyone is wanting to or want to help me out please inbox me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back