Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t attend so if someone wants to buy extra tickets with my code hit me up, first in best dressed
Edit: and gone

Couldn’t they use your barcode for future finals ?

What are you referring to? I assume we can’t see members allocation until tickets go live on Wednesday?
I could be looking at the wrong thing (the site only gives MCC reserve, AFL reserve and public reserve allocations at this time, and my barcode only lets me look at the public reserve allocations) but you can see the areas allocated to that level...

More added later, or a different category, maybe?

a597f45031642f692bc31a77da799dc9.jpg

I could be looking at the wrong thing (the site only gives MCC reserve, AFL reserve and public reserve allocations at this time, and my barcode only lets me look at the public reserve allocations) but you can see the areas allocated to that level...

My guess is that’s going to be the planned public release, then whatever is left over from members allocation will be added to that? Only guessing though.

That is not the only allocation.

Unfortunately looks like my barcode won't be valid as I only have the Ballarat membership.

If someone with a valid barcode is unable to attend I would be extremely appreciative.

I would obviously only use the barcode for this game only if we make it through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those with more experience at the G - I have opportunity to get tickets through a mate with MCC membership, or could purchase tickets through my membership. Are the MCC seats always better? I assume they are, but also fear I'll be surrounded by Hawthorn w@nkers.

There are more options once you click on the different locations, they just aren't highlighted in their colour on the map for some reason.

Last edited:
There's more options once you click on the different locations, they just aren't highlighted in their colour on the map for some reason.
That makes sense, not sure why the map isn't "colouring in" properly, but definitely different options than what gets displayed. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back