Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

So son and I in separate locations on laptops earlier, neither having success - barcodes invalid, finally get through after multiple attempts only to have a page with no links, but according to the steps at the top we were in step 2.
Both gave up about 1040, was actually on the phone to the club, to see if they could shed any light on it.
Son rings back at 1055 as people were suddenly getting thru - he tried again, level 2 was saying limited capacity, so went straight to level 4 and got tickets.

This is a f*cking shambles, and I want someone's head. 30 years of social club membership, 51 years of actual membership and I get INVALID F***ING CODES!

So son and I in separate locations on laptops earlier, neither having success - barcodes invalid, finally get through after multiple attempts only to have a page with no links, but according to the steps at the top we were in step 2.
Both gave up about 1040, was actually on the phone to the club, to see if they could shed any light on it.
Son rings back at 1055 as people were suddenly getting thru - he tried again, level 2 was saying limited capacity, so went straight to level 4 and got tickets.

This is a f*cking shambles, and I want someone's head. 30 years of social club membership, 51 years of actual membership and I get INVALID F***ING CODES!

Hear you. Similar experience and eventually got tickets at the front of Level 4. Prefer Level 1 but I'll take whatever given the s***show that is Ticketek.

Small mercies that if we get through to a GF again one day I've guaranteed a ticket with my membership so don't need to go through this crap because it's a shambles. Seriously we don't need this rubbish. So many of us have been members for decades and we get treated like s***

Got three seats section M55.

Twenty minutes in queue but went pretty smoothly once in to site. Tried to get level 2 but no go and had to accept best available. Cost $100 each.

Anyone know what m55 section is like. Good or bad spot??

Twenty minutes in queue but went pretty smoothly once in to site. Tried to get level 2 but no go and had to accept best available. Cost $100 each.

I got tickets 25 mins ago and it was only offering Level 4. Dunno.

Anyway. I'm just looking at it as though I'm there. With a mate and we'll have a great time even if we sit on the bloody roof.

I’m in Fiji on a local network via an eSIM. Got into the queue at 12 (10am AEST) and was number 14,000+. Waited twenty minutes with all my info and credit card at hand. Got to the top of the queue to be told I wasn’t on an authorised network and was being turfed out. 😡😡 Ropable.

Ok if you can’t buy them from overseas why couldn’t pricketek have told me that at the start instead of getting my hopes up and wasting 20 minutes of my life? It may have been in the fine print somewhere but I don’t know where. And anyway if I’ve got a valid membership it shouldn’t matter where I’m located when the tix go on sale.

The sooner these two companies have some genuine competition forced onto them the better off we will all be.

I’m in Thailand and had to turn off my VPN in order to use Ticketek. Keep trying and hopefully you're fine

After being in the queue for over an hour, being booted several times and trying 4 devices I finally got through. Shit seats, but I thought I'd miss out entirely

It should NEVER be this hard. I purchased Taylor Swift tickets for family members last year, literally hundreds of thousands of people online, and went smooth as clockwork.

AFL and its ticketing duopoly needs to be dismantled... and heads kicked at all 3 organisations.
Literally, not figuratively.

The sooner these two companies have some genuine competition forced onto them the better off we will all be.

I'd be interested in names of people who actually run these shonky set ups in Australia.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a stadium view available which shows what your view is?

I've been offered Row Q which is the best I've been offered.

Mine was bringing up a stadium view on the laptop when the tickets were offered

I’m in Fiji on a local network via an eSIM. Got into the queue at 12 (10am AEST) and was number 14,000+. Waited twenty minutes with all my info and credit card at hand. Got to the top of the queue to be told I wasn’t on an authorised network and was being turfed out. 😡😡 Ropable.

Ok if you can’t buy them from overseas why couldn’t pricketek have told me that at the start instead of getting my hopes up and wasting 20 minutes of my life? It may have been in the fine print somewhere but I don’t know where. And anyway if I’ve got a valid membership it shouldn’t matter where I’m located when the tix go on sale.

Shit!! That doesn’t bode well for me when it comes to Grand Final tickets then if we are lucky enough to get there. I will be in Thailand when we need to buy the tickets. I have guaranteed GF tickets for myself and two of my daughters but I can’t rely on them to buy the tickets so I bloody hope that it will work from over there. I will do some checking based on your experience

What a joke.

I was getting 10 tickets and had 7 barcodes. None of the silver codes were working (including my membership of 35 years), but the bronze ones were.

Eventually after 45 minutes and going back in and out of the queue they all worked. I ended up getting tickets so it could be worse, but they are terrible seats.

It should NEVER be this hard. I purchased Taylor Swift tickets for family members last year, literally hundreds of thousands of people online, and went smooth as clockwork.

AFL and its ticketing duopoly needs to be dismantled... and heads kicked at all 3 organisations.
Literally, not figuratively.

I'd be interested in names of people who actually run these shonky swr ups in Australia.

My family all waited for hours several times for T Swift tickets, all experienced ticket buyers and none of us ever got through.

This was so stressful today, it should be easier in these early finals

Lucky it wouldn’t be like this for GF with having to register earlier, but imagine that stress if it was like today.

Shit!! That doesn’t bode well for me when it comes to Grand Final tickets then if we are lucky enough to get there. I will be in Thailand when we need to buy the tickets. I have guaranteed GF tickets for myself and two of my daughters but I can’t rely on them to buy the tickets so I bloody hope that it will work from over there. I will do some checking based on your experience

You have to register separately for GF tickets before Prelim finals, so it shouldn’t be a problem hopefully

Im in MM as well, your view will be similar to this if yours are L1 tickets

1724808344901.png

Not bad. I'm in the same spot. Just inside the 50, a little bit side on to the goals at one end, but a pretty good view of most of the ground. I couldn't see a way of choosing seats directly anyway. I'm happy to have tickets.
Not sure if this link will work, but here's a view from M55 row R

So seems silver social club barcodes at the very least were invalid for many/most people for quite some time.

There better be an explanation from someone explaining why this was the case! 🤬

In lieu of an explanation, I'll accept Dillon and the head of Ticketek Australia on Docklands Way preparing to be kicked in the crown jewels by all 60,000 Bulldog members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back