Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the no game in my state club…maybe you can storm AFL headquarters with me and demand 2 games next year!

The fact there are two QLD teams and we haven’t played a single game up here for two years completely blows. Tassie i can understand as there isnt an actual Tassie team yet
But three in Adelaide yeah makes no sense at all.

Just like we are still yet to draw north at Blundstone but constantly get hawks in Launceston.

Anyway off topic the failures of the draw

Just got off the phone to the club. The issue was this:

All bulldog reserve seat holders bar codes did not work.

Bulldogs alerted tickek about 10.25. Another 25 mins for ticketek to fix and barcodes worked for reserve seat holders just before 11am. By then mainly level 4 tickets left.

A shemozzle.
Yep... totally agree. Wanted to sit with my non reserved seat mates. Their barcodes worked, mine didn't .....so they got 3 level 1 seats and I ended up with 2 level 4 seats. Absolute sh1t show. With my crook knee I'll be lucky to get up to level 4!!!

Bulldogs alerted tickek about 10.25. Another 25 mins for ticketek to fix and barcodes worked for reserve seat holders just before 11am. By then mainly level 4 tickets left.

A shemozzle.

That’s just pathetic. Heads should roll for that. And its not an isolated Ticketek issue.

Yep... totally agree. Wanted to sit with my non reserved seat mates. Their barcodes worked, mine didn't .....so they got 3 level 1 seats and I ended up with 2 level 4 seats. Absolute sh1t show. With my crook knee I'll be lucky to get up to level 4!!!
There is a lift up to level 4

A shemozzle.

Yep that explains my timeline of difficulties, although my two mates codes worked after a few attempts when I deleted mine and my daughters but by the time I selected their seats and us as guests it timed out and I was back in the queue with 15000 others!

But at least I got something.

Some AFL member reserve friends missed out. It’s a sellout

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s just pathetic. Heads should roll for that. And its not an isolated Ticketek issue.
It’s twice in 2 games that the bulldogs have blamed the ticketing companies for issues that cost people tickets. They need to follow up as this is becoming a pattern

It’s twice in 2 games that the bulldogs have blamed the ticketing companies for issues that cost people tickets. They need to follow up as this is becoming a pattern
I actually think the Dogs may have stuffed up here and given the wrong database to Ticketek

So no mention of the ticketing issues on Ch 7 news or in other media that I can see.
IF this happened to Collingwood, Carlton or Essendon members (😂😂) it would be a big story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no mention of the ticketing issues on Ch 7 news or in other media that I can see.
IF this happened to Collingwood, Carlton or Essendon members (😂😂) it would be a big story.
There was a few calling into SEN this afternoon on the little I heard. Dwayne saying it isn’t good enough.

My son had issues with our barcodes, got tix in the end but we aren’t sitting together. Ticketek are crap.

There was a few calling into SEN this afternoon on the little I heard. Dwayne saying it isn’t good enough.

My son had issues with our barcodes, got tix in the end but we aren’t sitting together. Ticketek are crap.

I thought there’d be calls to SEN, but I didn’t listen today.
The silence from Ticketek, AFL and the Dogs is deafening.

I thought there’d be calls to SEN, but I didn’t listen today.
The silence from Ticketek, AFL and the Dogs is deafening.
Do we know if Hawthorn members.
If not, I'd suggest it's the Dogs stuff up

Do we know if Hawthorn members.
If not, I'd suggest it's the Dogs stuff up

I don’t know and that’s why we deserve to hear what happened.
If it is the Dogs I don’t think this is the first time they provided the wrong data.

I don’t know and that’s why we deserve to hear what happened.
If it is the Dogs I don’t think this is the first time they provided the wrong data.
It is very poor of the club not to have put a statement out about it, no matter who's fault it is, but that indicates to me it is there fault, and they can't put a statement out blaming Ticketek

It is very poor of the club not to have put a statement out about it, no matter who's fault it is, but that indicates to me it is there fault, and they can't put a statement out blaming Ticketek

Damage control non existent.

My beef is with AFL membership. 41 years for me and get sweet FA for it. Tried to get two tickets for me and 15 yr old daughter, silver AFL member (since she has got right into the footy). Couldn't get them, got kicked out offered standing room and then finally two tickets top deck very back row, no choice but to take them. A mate who is using his wife and MIL afl members tickets for him and son (demon club support and he is a hawks supporters) got level 1.

Don't event start me on guest passes, how is it allowed that you can sell guest passes when you can't service your own afl membership. Wrote to the AFL, they actually wrote a generic political response back.

Basically couldn't give two flying f$%&s....

Hi

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback.

The membership is designed to ensure the majority of our members have access, especially during the first weeks of finals, with Gold members enjoying enhanced access to the Grand Final. Guest passes are a benefit of the membership which we offer at a reduced number during finals. I'm sorry that you did not receive the seats you were after. Due to the demand and high number of members, it’s not always possible to guarantee the best seating.

Your feedback is important, and I can add it to our ongoing review of finals access as we seek to continually improve member satisfaction.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,
Christian
AFL Membership

There used to be a system where competing club afl membership got priority, no more, if they want to sell guest passes, open them up 2 hrs after the main sale, then you take your chances if you want to wait or get a ticket! Same goes for priority members in the general sale, reward people who pay higher memberships first and then open up afterwards.

So the members sale has just finished.
Just before it finished I went in and looked for 2 tickets and the only tickets available were Q35.

When they go on sale to the public at 3pm, I'll be checking to see what seats it offers me
I checked as well to see if they were holding on to any decent seats to release to the general public.

The answer was no.

This is another Kayo incident where people hear that 3 non-Bulldogs supporters said they did it so there must be thousands doing it.
Yeah apparently social media was going ballistic with GWS membership Kayo deals suggesting GF access, it's cheaper than a Kayo subscription, GWS member numbers would go through the roof etc etc.

All the best evidence shows that out of the hundreds of thousands that subscribe to kayo a couple of thousand at most purchased a GWS membership for Kayo (while including actual GWS members who thought it best to buy it)

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back