Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen so much signing up to BF and asking for finals tickets same day since the 2021 GF when everyone was suddenly a committed Dogs supporter asking for our barcodes !!

I'm assuming you need to have purchased a ticket for the Elimination final in order to see the girls play beforehand correct?

I would just hate for there to be another "one game membership move" and people to get cheap tickets to the AFLW and just stay in the stadium for the elimination final.

If the members and people who had already purchased the Whitten oval tickets gets seats that doesn't bother me, just don't want Hawks fans swooping in like the one game membership

I'm assuming you need to have purchased a ticket for the Elimination final in order to see the girls play beforehand correct?

I would just hate for there to be another "one game membership move" and people to get cheap tickets to the AFLW and just stay in the stadium for the elimination final.

If the members and people who had already purchased the Whitten oval tickets gets seats that doesn't bother me, just don't want Hawks fans swooping in like the one game membership
Hawks fans swooping :) Maybe the Bulldog fans come out snarling :)

No one that hasn’t purchased a ticket to the MCG final on Friday will be getting in to the ground. Regardless of what games are being played prior.

Yep.

They found tickets via sponsor allocations donating them back to the AFL for the small number of AFLW game access members and the even smaller number of people who pre-purchased tickets more than a week in advance for the game, as opposed to turning up and buying a ticket that most people would.

It was a couple of thousand, at most.

For Friday's game at the MCG I have two (2) General Admission Tickets in MCC Reserve that mates cannot use. Just after the Ticket Price plus booking fee so someone gets to use them.

First in gets them.
Sorry one of the guys at work put his hand up for the tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I have two tickets that I purchased that I won’t be using. However, one is a child’s ticket.

Two of my kids have decided not to come. I’ll still be going with two of my other kids, but if someone wants to pay for these two tickets they are welcome to them. First to DM can have them but you will need to pay me for the tickets. They are pretty good seats on Level 2A, although not undercover from a rain perspective I think.

Ponchos are cheap :)
I paid $10 USD for a poncho in the tailgate party at Metlife stadium before going in to watch the Giants v Jets.

There was a guy riding around on a push bike selling them. He would have made a fortune.

Hi, I have two tickets that I purchased that I won’t be using. However, one is a child’s ticket.

Two of my kids have decided not to come. I’ll still be going with two of my other kids, but if someone wants to pay for these two tickets they are welcome to them. First to DM can have them but you will need to pay me for the tickets. They are pretty good seats on Level 2A, although not undercover from a rain perspective I think.
Family Life Kids GIF by Team Kennedy

Where do I get them?
Ticketek.
Just go on line and wait three hours. Make sure you have your bar codes ready. They sell all the ones with split lining, rips and leaks first but if you wait another hour or two they'll eventually release ones that don't leak (well only a bit of leakage).

Only $39.99 each plus a booking fee and a credit card surcharge of 3.5%.

Ticketek.
Just go on line and wait three hours. Make sure you have your bar codes ready. They sell all the ones with split lining, rips and leaks first but if you wait another hour or two they'll eventually release ones that don't leak (well only a bit of leakage).

Only $39.99 each plus a booking fee and a credit card surcharge of 3.5%.
Bargain. I’ll take ten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back