Finals Week 1 Tips & Crowd Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Port Adelaide could beat Collingwood.

The majority of people here are predicting Port to get smashed. I'm not sure if these people witnessed the utter domination against Collingwood in the year, but it seems very likely that Port will at least be competitive.

Not sure if serious :confused:

Port to win at the G? 61k? Sydney to knock us off by 25 points? errr

Port have won every single one of their games at the MCG this year!

Hawthorn v Sydney: 20 points (64k)
Geelong v Fremantle: 4 points (35k)
Collingwood v Port Adelaide: 8 points (61k)
Richmond v Carlton: 40 points (85k)

The majority of people here are predicting Port to get smashed. I'm not sure if these people witnessed the utter domination against Collingwood in the year, but it seems very likely that Port will at least be competitive.

Port have won every single one of their games at the MCG this year!

Hawthorn v Sydney: 20 points (64k)
Geelong v Fremantle: 4 points (35k)
Collingwood v Port Adelaide: 8 points (61k)
Richmond v Carlton: 40 points (85k)

The majority on here are tipping a Port win actually.

Sydney (20pts)
Geelong (42pts)
Collingwood (18pts)
Carlton (28pts)

Would be my tips.

Sydney will have the Hawks mentally. Geelong should crack the Freo pressure. Collingwood in a tough one. Richmond will panick.

Would the AFL be disappointed the Hawks/Swans couldnt crack the 60k mark.

Perhaps a little, I thought 65,000 would be par in normal circumstances for a game like last night (the h+a drew 55,000). That said, the impact of the big Richmond V Carlton game on MCC and AFL members were telling...both looked lower than any other MCG final we've played in recent years. Still the atmosphere was fantastic and the gold was everywhere

Given ticket sales for Collingwood-Port Adelaide are tracking 6,000 lower, Id expect an attendance of around 50k to 55k tonight. Again that's not bad but anyone of Hawthorn/Sydney, Collingwood/Port Adelaide and Geelong/Fremantle could have been accommodated for within Ethiad Stadium if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Week 1 Tips & Crowd Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back