2nds Footscray vs Casey VFL Final @ Casey Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone please post a list of all available afl players to play this week in the vfl, i tried reading the ruling around it but i got so confused.
Will do
Just doing some editing first

can someone please post a list of all available afl players to play this week in the vfl, i tried reading the ruling around it but i got so confused.

firstly anyone who did NOT play against Freo is eligible to play VFL this week.

after that anyone who did play against Freo but has played mainly VFL through the year - there is a VFL games played vs AFL games played criteria
Vital will have these details

I expect Minson, Williams, Cordy and would all qualify - possibly Hrovat and Hamling

cheers mate appreciate it :)
Bailey Dale, Bailey Williams, Bradley Lynch, Declan Hamilton, Jed Adcock, Mitch Honeychurch. Roarke Smith, Lukas Webb, Tom Campbell and Will Minson all are able to play for Footscray this weekend.

You need to play at least 13 VFL Games so Hamling, Cordy and Webb don't officially make the team for finals but due to Western Bulldogs playing finals they can play all available players.

Bailey Dale, Bailey Williams, Bradley Lynch, Declan Hamilton, Jed Adcock, Mitch Honeychurch. Roarke Smith, Lukas Webb, Tom Campbell and Will Minson all are able to play for Footscray this weekend.

You need to play at least 13 VFL Games so Hamling, Cordy and Webb don't officially make the team for finals but due to Western Bulldogs playing finals they can play all available players.
I don't think that is correct. To play this week you can't have played for Western Bulldogs last week unless you had qualified by playing enough games for Footscray. Webb will be able to play this week. He didn't play last week. All our injured guys can play this week too.

The number of games you need to have played in the VFL to qualify is 6. If the AFL team is live during the finals then all players are able to play in the VFL. Except as above if there is a bye round in the finals like this week, then only those that didn't play last week in the AFL can play this week in the VFL.

Because the break from Saturday is just 5 days, I suspect anyone who might be selected for the AFL team won't play for Footscray this week. Doubt any injured guys coming back will play either, unless they don't intend to select them regardless.

I don't think that is correct. To play this week you can't have played for Western Bulldogs last week unless you had qualified by playing enough games for Footscray. Webb will be able to play this week. He didn't play last week. All our injured guys can play this week too.
Bulldogs plan on placing in a appeal to VFL to allow them all to play.

cheers mate

Parking at Casey is around 300 spots, once that is gone they will use the oval across the road for extra parking.
Projected around 1500+ attending the game.

is it likely we play some afl guys (eligible ones of course) for limited minutes in case we need them for the final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Footscray vs Casey VFL Final @ Casey Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

Back