2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this so one sided? Don't follow VFL religiously but aren't Sandringham a strong side? Our VFL side seems so up and down.

They've got few missing and we've got a very strong line-up today. We've been really good though. Dominating the middle of the ground and we've been taking our chances. Would love to see the clearance numbers.

A couple of our guys (Bonts, Stevens, Wallis, Smith) look a class above this level.

Why is this so one sided? Don't follow VFL religiously but aren't Sandringham a strong side? Our VFL side seems so up and down.
I reckon its mirroring our AFL team. When were up and about we dominate but in the AFL our good patches don't result in a heap of goals like they do in the VFL yet. But still inconsistent. Reckon we will see similar performances from our Seniors in a few years.

Call me utterly bonkers, but I hope we give Howard a run of 4 or 5 games at some stage this year before we give him the bullet. One final run at it. His penetrating kicking would add to our team a lot.
You're utterly bonkers :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back