2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a big Cordy fan because of his ball skills but his ability to avoid contact at any level and not take responsibility to kick the goal is frustrating.
Cordy is a team player
Always looks to pass to someone closer or a better kick

Three quarter time. We did pretty well in that quarter; I felt as though the game was on their terms a little but we fought through it. Good effort by the boys. Talia woeful, most other players have been good. Hrovat and Fuller still not doing enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot believe I am saying this but Howard is streets ahead of Talia on ability and judgement, Talia has had a shocker today. Smith, Stevens, Bontempelli, Cordy and Redpath are all making claims. I cannot believe that Redpath hasn't been given a go in the seniors has all the creds.

Cannot believe I am saying this but Howard is streets ahead of Talia on ability and judgement, Talia has had a shocker today. Smith, Stevens, Bontempelli, Cordy and Redpath are all making claims. I cannot believe that Redpath hasn't been given a go in the seniors has all the creds.
We need an LTI for Redpath to be upgraded I think

Jong really lucky there. Tackled, hand balled it while off the ground then pulled it back in when he realised a Sandy player was going to get it. Clever, but lucky not to give away a free. Roberton kicks a behind.
Footscray 18.7.115
Sandringham 7.7.49

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back