Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Really good lists Skippos. Appreciate the time and effort you put into these.

Just want to point out for Sydney that Brandon Jack has his 3rd position as Ruck, and that Kurt Tippett is 31 years old in my download.

Otherwise good effort mate.

Just want to point out for Sydney that Brandon Jack has his 3rd position as Ruck, and that Kurt Tippett is 31 years old in my download.

The Kurt Tippett age is a keyboard mistake by Skippos. Simply change the DOB year from 1977 to 1987 for the correct age.

cheers mate. both likely keystroke errors - didn't check all 700 players again as it'd not have been worth it. glad others can pick up on them so i don't have to :p

to the above bloke - fffx root file then simply extract it into the lists file within the root.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got copies of GC/GWS but I'm just really hesitant to release them as I know I'll get 200 people asking how to put them in the game as its a little more complex.

Maybe you could PM the link to those people who know how to edit them in. If you want to release them, I could make a guide on how to use them.

Oh, so could I. But people wouldn't read it and they'd then proceed to just ask in the thread. It'd be futile, unfortunately.

I'm happy to upload them and then PM it upon request, I guess.

I'd love to have those extra teams, just get a few more people who want them and mass pm to us.

I would also like the Gold Coast and GWS lists as well :) don't worry I know you can't have them on career and won't bother you with silly questions

hey lads,
could anyone in here tell me how to import other teams (GWS & GC) so i can with them in career mode, im keen to play with the young guns like Kelly, Martin, O'Meara, Boyd and the likes, if anyone could help it'd be very grateful

I'll try and release an 'expansion pack' by the end of march. They're pretty much done it's just getting them ready for how I'd want them to be for downloaders is gonna take time that I just cbf with right now. I'll put a little guide in there too. Just wait though, I'm not doing it now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Back