Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The G Train pushing a woman

Would have to be a few Saints fans calling for a suspension and drinking sanctions wouldn’t there?

i missed it. could someone summarise

Steve Lawrence king hit a guy. He couldnt get up for 6 minutes.

Gehrig pushed a women and she went flying.

Voss hit a bloke who threw a pool ball at Craig Lambert.

Simon Black allegedly kicked someone but i didnt see it.

Jared Crouch, Jason Ball and a few othere were there but had no involvement.

All in all it seemed like a pretty nasty night.

fair enough stevie lawrence's shot looked shithouse but Voss and Gherig's didn't look to have too much in them, didn't see Black's kicking either... Considering how 'massive' this story is...:confused::confused:

Lawrence got evicted from the Prince Of Wales yet snuck back in and grabbed a bloke's left wrist and then king-hit him with a big left punch all in the one motion, the guy was laid out for 6 min. Vossy walked outside the pub and just jobbed a bloke right on the chin. Gehrig was a disgrace pushing over a young woman.

The only part that is a little unclear is whether the idiot who threw a billiard ball was one of the guys who got belted and whether the woman that Gehrig pushed over is involved with him.

Overall, pretty ordinary footage and a very poor advertisement for the AFL.

May not have enhanced Vossy's coaching aspirations.

Re: The G Train pushing a woman

****ing disgraceful. Just saw the footage on channel nine, don't matter how drunk he was what he did was a dog act. St Kilda should do something now that the footage has been made public.

Lawrence got evicted from the Prince Of Wales yet snuck back in and grabbed a bloke's left wrist and then king-hit him with a big left punch all in the one motion, the guy was laid out for 6 min. Vossy walked outside the pub and just jobbed a bloke right on the chin. Gehrig was a disgrace pushing over a young woman.

The only part that is a little unclear is whether the idiot who threw a billiard ball was one of the guys who got belted and whether the woman that Gehrig pushed over is involved with him.

Bloke Voss got was the billiard ball thrower.

The throw was the most stunning thing captured, I was amazed at that, so dangerous.

Re: Voss' Coaching Stocks - Intact

Voss is a thug. Not much between the ears. Wouldnt be much of a coach any way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone seen it on CH 9 Melbourne? I just turned it on, hope they play it in sport.

First Item on the news. . . doubt if they will replay it. Maybe it will be on ABC news at 7 or the late news

Steve Lawrence king hit a guy. He couldnt get up for 6 minutes.

Gehrig pushed a women and she went flying.

Voss hit a bloke who threw a pool ball at Craig Lambert.

Simon Black allegedly kicked someone but i didnt see it.

Jared Crouch, Jason Ball and a few othere were there but had no involvement.

All in all it seemed like a pretty nasty night.

Good summaries there. Lawrence is lucky he is not being charged with manslaughter, that is exactly how people end up dying in pub brawls when some hero king hits them and they hit their head when they fall. The bloke was unconscious for 6 minutes, they showed Luke Ball checking on him at one point. Lawrence, Gehrig and Voss in serious trouble from what I saw.

Re: Voss' Coaching Stocks - Intact

I thought Voss looked the most calm and restrained out of the whole lot. In my opinion he was sticking up for his mate (Craig Lambert) who had just had a pool ball thrown at his head from jus metres away. The bloke that Voss hit sore him coming and deserved what he got. Wouldn't you do the same for your mate if the same thing happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back