Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Voss' Coaching Stocks - Intact

No excuse to walk up behind a bloke and king hit him

Voss' coaching aspirations are in tatters Darren Cresswell style

The bloke was acting like a goose (and putting other people in danger with his behaviour), Voss went up and told him so and then belted him. Fair enough, IMO.

Lawrence confirmed himself as a tool, however.

Re: The G Train pushing a woman

If St Kilda knew Gehrig forcefully handled this woman, they should have suspended Gehrig pending further investigation;)

It would be a terrible thing if the club didnt act immediately on this;)

We cant wait for any due process, we demand action NOW;)

just joking of course

Overall, pretty ordinary footage and a very poor advertisement for the AFL.

May not have enhanced Vossy's coaching aspirations.

According to the latest Centrebet odds, Voss > Buckley as Collingwood's next coach.

Eddie has said after viewing the footage, they thought long and hard about hiring him, but they are waiting for police investigation to run its course.

At least RoyalBlue is right in what his saying. All Voss was doing was sticking up for his mate after he had a billiard ball piffed at his head. All clubs knew about his involvement on the night so i can't really see it affecting him in the future. But hey, i could be wrong.

Also Gehrig is a complete ****er. Pushing a girl is very low:thumbsdown:

It really sucks to see Voss in the punch up as well as Black. I thought they were nice blokes, but apparently not.
Gerhig was out of his mind for pushing a woman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me some one recorded it and is going to put it on youtube... I missed it.

If St Kilda knew Gehrig forcefully handled this woman, they should have suspended Gehrig pending further investigation;)

It would be a terrible thing if the club didnt act immediately on this;)

We cant wait for any due process, we demand action NOW;)

just joking of course

It was in september last year the off season all the players were on leave and please put your hands up if any here knew the lead up circumstances.

Was just on WIN's delayed edition of Sydney N9N.

I'm sure with some notice someone in WA could record it when it comes on there.

Footy players get hassled so much especially at bars/clubs. Luke Darcy, a guy who you think no one would ever heckle, said he had people abusing him while he was with his kids.

Anyway. Lawrence was out of line. King hit a guy from behind. Very lame. As for Gherig, Voss and Black their actions were wrong and they should get punishment inline with what any other citizen would get. Besides that, this kind of thing happens all the time at bars and clubs.

The lead up circumstances apparently are the footy players were making sleazy gestures to some guys gf. It escalated through Lawrence who pushed a pool cue at the guy and it went from there. The girl's boyfriend admits he was drunk (as they probably all were).

Voss is a thug. Not much between the ears. Wouldnt be much of a coach any way.
As i was reading this, without looking at the poster, i thought this has to be a Collingwood supporter - no surprise.

It was in september last year the off season all the players were on leave and please put your hands up if any here knew the lead up circumstances.

Get real, there is no justification for Gehrig pushing a girl that hard, did you see the footage? Dog act, deserves a sanction by his club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back