Unofficial Preview Footy's back! MELBOURNE v ADELAIDE this Saturday Feb 22, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare to how many Dees don't have playing.

Also add Seedsman too.

The point is we are giving minutes to younger players like most like yourself wanted... then you complain we are getting well beaten, by a more experienced side.

Perspective...

And by a team that really, really needs to win this game after they released their five year plan that said they are going to win at least one AFL and AFLW premiership during that period.

The usual melters doing their thing, never change.
Can see why I'm rarely in game day threads.

Why don't we give the young guys more minutes...

Geez, our kids look bad against a more experienced Dees...

I'm not complaining that we're losing in the pre-season. I'm complaining that we have a list with almost no talent on it.
Yet, you are judging our side with half of our best player out.

Perspective...

******* Mackay

a81a272e2484dae4dc1c749594199449.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Name them

Walker and Sloane both significantly past their peak form, as is Smith (he's younger than them, but he's never really been as good as he was in 2014 again).

Laird was terrible last year, and there's pretty good reason to be concerned that teams have worked him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet, you are judging our side with half of our best player out.

Perspective...

Like, those guys aren't going to be part of our next premiership pitch- whenever that occurs.

Is there anyone playing today you think could be elite in future? Any signs of that in this game?

Compare to how many Dees don't have playing.

Also add Seedsman too.

The point is we are giving minutes to younger players like most like yourself wanted... then you complain we are getting well beaten, by a more experienced side.

Perspective...
Its not like we just moved on our coach and head of footy, gutted the experience from our team or any thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Footy's back! MELBOURNE v ADELAIDE this Saturday Feb 22, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back