For the guy above the cheersquad -

Remove this Banner Ad

rooboy_90

Club Legend
North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor
Jul 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who's laughing now? HAHAHA

For those who won't know, there was some Bulldog pest with an inflatable hand signalling "we can't hear you" to the cheersquad. So, of course, being the kind caring and understanding people we are, gave him absolute crap for the remainder of the match. "52 ____ing years", a common shout. Couple of rude fingers. Just general swearing directed.

Anyway. :) Just another great feeling.

Joke of a club.

For those who won't know, there was some Bulldog pest with an inflatable hand signalling "we can't hear you" to the cheersquad. So, of course, being the kind caring and understanding people we are, gave him absolute crap for the remainder of the match. "52 ____ing years", a common shout. Couple of rude fingers. Just general swearing directed.

Joke of a club.

Turn it up....you can't begrudge the Doggies some success, they are almost like kin folk to us.

Turn it up....you can't begrudge the Doggies some success, they are almost like kin folk to us.
Next week I will be back hoping they win, but for this week they were the enemy. And still will be for the next hour. Although the feelings I have for Brad Johnson right now, I think I am starting to grow a tail.

Joke of a club.

Harsh.

Saw the guy in question slinking out of the ground with hand in, errr, hand. He looked pissed off, but clearly wasn't deflated.

I went up to him and said "Let me guess.....you are here".

Joke of a club.

Where in the cheersquad were you?
I was in C52, great atmosphere.

Oh, and I hope there wasn't swearing from the actual cheersquad, as that would break our rules.

And yeah, I saw the guy, he was an absolute tool. One of his mates got kicked out in the third quarter.

Where in the cheersquad were you?
I was in C52, great atmosphere.

Oh, and I hope there wasn't swearing from the actual cheersquad, as that would break our rules.

And yeah, I saw the guy, he was an absolute tool. One of his mates got kicked out in the third quarter.
When I say cheersquad it really wasn't, to the left facing the field. But I dno, everyone branched around those areas were going insane.

When I say cheersquad it really wasn't, to the left facing the field. But I dno, everyone branched around those areas were going insane.

Haha. I was sitting up the back of Aisle 1 - kept seeing everyone getting up and turning around. Now I know what it was about. Oh well, that bloke had a good view of that last shot on goal. :D

But remember, one ____wit doesn't make their whole supporter base ____wits. Dogs are alright, lots of respect between us and them. Deservedly so, too.

How the ____ do you come up with shit like this?

You are my hero.

Ha. Cheers, Fire. You're mine, too.

I blame (and thank) the manufacturers of Wizz Fizz.

Agreed, if we don't win the flag this year, I'd be happiest if they took it out.

I agree.

But like anything.. every club has pesty supporters.. I know I got under a couple Hawthorn supporters skins today.. the ridiculous laugh by the douche bag in-front of me when Johhno took the mark ...was counter-acted with my
bodacious serve :p along with a index finger pointing at the scoreboard... gave something to go on with as he trugged off only to give me a re-actment of Denis Pagan after the '98 GF when Blighty approached him... not that I was offering him a handshake.. just a slap on the back to say "you guys are on top thanx to MY BOYS!!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, if we don't win the flag this year, I'd be happiest if they took it out.

Yeah, but some didn't help themselves with us on here this week. For the first time this season the banging on thread was closed because of them.

Unfortunately, the Dogs do have their share of supporters that love putting North Melbourne down. I think they believe that elevates their club.
I agree though, that we shouldn't stoop to that level. Thrilled with a win that the boys really earned! We can barrack for the Dogs against Hawthorn next week!

Unfortunately, the Dogs do have their share of supporters that love putting North Melbourne down. I think they believe that elevates their club.
I agree though, that we shouldn't stoop to that level. Thrilled with a win that the boys really earned! We can barrack for the Dogs against Hawthorn next week!

Bloody oath, on your last point jschwag!

I'll be face painting myself in the red white and blue for that game. I hope they bounce back and trounce the Tasmanian team, with Johno kicking 10 straight!

Near us yesterday there was the odd Bulldog fan who'd get ahead of themselves and shout out ridiculously cliche'd criticism of our club, as they drew ahead, and the interesting thing was that their fans were dealing with such outbursts themselves.....telling the bloke/s to "pull your head in......the Roos' never give in, and they're a great club...it's not over yet!"

T'toes

without trolling - this is a two way street - there was a group of north supporters behaving identically all game behind me last night. thankfully i bit my tongue until after johnson's kick. i'd like to think it's a minority in both directions, however.

congratulations on your win.

without trolling - this is a two way street - there was a group of north supporters behaving identically all game behind me last night. thankfully i bit my tongue until after johnson's kick. i'd like to think it's a minority in both directions, however.

congratulations on your win.

very gratious and sporting attitude .
Hope your year goes well.

How the ____ do you come up with shit like this?

You are my hero.

Haha a better hero is Tim Rogers. Managed to meet him as we were heading out of the game from level 3 and i tapped him on the back, i called out and he goes, I'm ____ed and i think it was his daughter holding him so he doesnt fall.:)

first of all i would like to saywell done on the win kangas. You are a great club and thank god ur not moving. But to call us a joke of a club because of one suppoter is LUDICROUS. also i would like to add that if we go downwards massively i hope you guys can be up there.

thanks for the support against the hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

For the guy above the cheersquad -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back