Game Day Ford vs Ferrari - Geelong's GFL Div 4 Reserve Side Vs Little Giants

Do You Like Polls?

• No, They are unnecessary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I drive a Ferrari but I really wish I had a Ford.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was shocked to learn this repeatedly from commentators and scat posters.

Apparently the Giants have had a golden run with injury.

After losses it is usually the Blues, Cats and the Weasels who use the injury excuse.

There is gong to be some posters with serious egg on the faces come finals time...
Enjoy Geelong little injury trough while you can floggos. Our best 22 is still the best in the comp!
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

so lets just enjoy a nice quiet thread while my beloved Cats put on a free clinic
You must not be referring to anything on field, was there a free pop up denture clinic placed nearby for the players? A liposuction clinic for Tomahawk? Lolll

grandpa-simpson-chasing-turtle-that-s-wearing-his-dentures-ujli0cqqhafut8bj.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squibbing your own “certainty”, and with a lame excuse - how Embarassing :$

Exactly what you’d expect from someone who goes missing for 6 months after his team loses a GF
Your reputation as a welcher is on you bud... nothing to do with me. Its only a bet if two parties agree to honour the bet, and the word is you wont.

126684DA-6EDD-47A1-8256-787FC48DB02B.png

Id rather buy diet tea from Peter Foster.... so you can call me a "squib" all you like. Ive had plenty of bets on this site and honoured them all. You havent

I was shocked to learn this repeatedly from commentators and scat posters.

Apparently the Giants have had a golden run with injury.

After losses it is usually the Blues, Cats and the Weasels who use the injury excuse.
Where have you been friend they've been telling us all that their VFL team have been playing in the seniors for the last 3 weeks now?

Your reputation as a welcher is on you bud... nothing to do with me. Its only a bet if two parties agree to honour the bet, and the word is you wont.

“The word” of the biggest squib on the Bay, who pretended to be an Eagles supporter for 2 years and changes his name more often than his underwear? Don’t make me laugh

You’re just too chicken to accept because you know you’ll lose :$

Ive had plenty of bets on this site and honoured them all

So have I, squibby. Had multiple sig and av bets with various people… won some, lost some. Even sent some bloke €1 by mail once, he was that hard up

It’s pretty simple. We have a bet, if I lose and don’t comply, I get a welcher badge.

It’s “a certainty” according to you, so what have you got to lose? 🐔 🐓 🐔

“The word” of the biggest squib on the Bay, who pretended to be an Eagles supporter for 2 years and changes his name more often than his underwear? Don’t make me laugh

So have I, squibby. Had multiple sig and av bets with various people… won some, lost some. Even sent some bloke €1 by mail once, he was that hard up

It’s pretty simple. We have a bet, if I lose and don’t comply, I get a welcher badge.

I dont bet with welchers... simple.
My reputation for having and honouring a bet is impeccable, so your lame little insults are pretty lame really.

Last edited:

It's an all too convenient out they've created themselves. Imagine being too chicken shit to make a sig/av bet on a forum. This is serious business. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ford vs Ferrari - Geelong's GFL Div 4 Reserve Side Vs Little Giants

Back