Game Day Ford vs Ferrari - Geelong's GFL Div 4 Reserve Side Vs Little Giants

Do You Like Polls?

• No, They are unnecessary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I drive a Ferrari but I really wish I had a Ford.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an all too convenient out they've created themselves. Imagine being too chicken s**t to make a sig/av bet on a forum. This is serious business. :$

Yep, one of them plays the welcher card without any evidence then the rest of them use it as an excise

“Oh no, I’m not going to bet with you! What if I win and you don’t change your av??”

Farkin’ LOL

Well Im not surprised youve aligned yourself with TyreBoyz...youre Collingwoods version of him.
Sucking Cat Tail GIF

Thats factually incorrect...

And how do you know that, hmm? Because the biggest liar in the Bay “said so”? 😂 😂 😂

It’s pretty simple champ. Anyone who accepts a sig/av bet on the Bay and doesn’t comply, everybody sees and knows, and that person gets a welcher badge

You’re just chicken because you know the Cats will be lucky to win a final this year :$ and you know I’ll never shut up about you losing the bet. It’s OK, I get it

And how do you know that, hmm? Because the biggest liar in the Bay “said so”? 😂 😂 😂

It’s pretty simple champ. Anyone who accepts a sig/av bet on the Bay and doesn’t comply, everybody sees and knows, and that person gets a welcher badge

You’re just chicken because you know the Cats will be lucky to win a final this year :$
LOLOL are you 12?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your welching is your issue bud...

There is no welching. There is only your excuse for not accepting my bet 🤷‍♂️

You are literally saying “Yeah I know you won and lost bets with zackah MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE Laphroaig JustaBattler and others but but but CRAPPY said he never received the €1 you sent him in the mail - so I’m not going to bet with you even though I’ve got nothing to lose and you would get a welcher badge”

What a squib :$ at least come up with a better excuse next time, like ‘the dog ate my av’

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ford vs Ferrari - Geelong's GFL Div 4 Reserve Side Vs Little Giants

Back