Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Henry wasn't a forward in the U18s. Just like Ian Hill he played up the ground. Zac Fisher was a stoppage midfielder. Joel Hamling was a forward.

Liam Henry has had 14 touches in the last two games

• 5 touches in 4 quarters
  • 2 touchless quarters

You are soooooo sh*t Henry
I am picturing him giving that 2 hands behind his ears salute to our cheer squad after I read your post.
That free was dodgy, & he acted as if he was dominating us.
Lololol

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Henry wasn't a forward in the U18s. Just like Ian Hill he played up the ground. Zac Fisher was a stoppage midfielder. Joel Hamling was a forward.
wtf is a 'stoppage midfielder' and what kind of junior side has one?

wtf is a 'stoppage midfielder' and what kind of junior side has one?

A midfielder who plays at the stoppage as opposed to standing on the wing like, in this case, Fisher had played for Carlton.

A clearance player as opposed to a spread player.

A midfielder who plays at the stoppage as opposed to standing on the wing like, in this case, Fisher had played for Carlton.

okay, I believe that's a ruck rover or an inside midfielder as opposed to a winger/flanker.

I also believe an inside mid is a clearance player as opposed to a spread player who is an outsider midfielder.

Stop making up these stupid nonsensical buzz terms. this isn't a Teams meeting in the office.

clearance mid = inside mid then?

okay, I believe that's a ruck rover or an inside midfielder as opposed to a winger/flanker.

I also believe an inside mid is a clearance player as opposed to a spread player who is an outsider midfielder.

Stop making up these stupid nonsensical buzz terms. this isn't a Teams meeting in the office.

I could have described him as an inside/outside midfielder as Brayshaw is described by others but I didn't know it would annoy you quite as much as describing someone as a stoppage mid does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only players that won’t get booed are those that weren’t b22 and didn’t bag the club on the way out.

Every other player is getting booed it’s as simple as that.

Eh I wouldn't boo Schultz, he went home for family reasons and he never did anything wrong during his time with us, I wish him all the best.
It was the way he did it. The ‘family reasons’ happened months earlier, but he chose to blindside the club and request a trade to one club and one club only after the trade period had already started. Couldn’t be more obvious that the contract negotiations had been months in the making. Grotty little worm. However, it’s a ‘start the car’ trade for us getting a first and second rounder for him, so no hard feelings, eh? 😜

It was the way he did it. The ‘family reasons’ happened months earlier, but he chose to blindside the club and request a trade to one club and one club only after the trade period had already started.

Also put his hand up to be in the GF Sprint, only to use the clubs money and resources to meet with Collingwood and tour their facilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back