Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

yes. Would have been better to wait until Wines re-signed to give us our presents. Perhaps they had hoped he would have by now? Want him to get a fair deal but would be disappointed if his father is holding the club to ransom. One player doth not a long term Premiership team make and I would not be surprised if other players are taking slightly unders to stay together.
We really don't have any substantial reason to think that Ollie's dad is putting a spanner in the works. We know that he is financially savvy, no doubt he would be involved in discussions, but he isn't Ollie's manager. Given that Ollie still has another 12 months to run on his contract it's probably a bit early to worry about problems with the negotiations. Let's just be patient. Well, for another couple of days at least.;)

He is not a free agent by a long shot so he can't just walk. Vic clubs would be vieing for his services so we would get a good deal, but I'm sure he is staying.

Doesn't really matter players that want to these days usually get to where they want (Dixon, Ryder ).

Im not saying ollie wants to leave /will leave but players that dont sign by the halfway point usually do leave

Doesn't really matter players that want to these days usually get to where they want (Dixon, Ryder ).

Im not saying ollie wants to leave /will leave but players that dont sign by the halfway point usually do leave

Usually yes the only exceptions I can think of are Boak in 2011/12 whenever that was and Schultz this year.

Ducks and Drakes re: Wines.

The club have really played a slightly dangerous game with these announcements because if one isn't Wines, it will be the focus. It's never the focus on what got have but rather what we didn't get.

I sincerely hope the last one is Wines, because if it's a sponsor we have probably done this the wrong way, as many (including external observers) will be like "cool, but it's no Wines though)

Does anyone except big footy die hards really care about this little game though. I have port member mates in Adelaide that would just be applauding the news no even knowing about this gimmick

Usually yes the only exceptions I can think of are Boak in 2011/12 whenever that was and Schultz this year.

There were other factors influencing Boak's decision and it had nothing to do with going to Geelong to win premierships, as Caro would have us believe. He never wanted to leave Port at any stage.

What time is this Wingard news dropping?
detail.34627e6f.jpg

so Wingard's extended contract...we have a understanding ...right Port Adelaide ?
Don't want to go Misery on all involved :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back