Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad legit wasn't there.

team-1200x800.jpg
He had surgery the day of the photo shoot last year. In order to get Chad in the team photo they used one of their corporate accountants to "body double". I have the photo of the non photo shopped version with the body double on my laptop somewhere.

He had surgery the day of the photo shoot last year. In order to get Chad in the team photo they used one of their corporate accountants to "body double". I have the photo of the non photo shopped version with the body double on my laptop somewhere.

West Coast did exactly the same thing last year!

I would've thought soccer and basketball would be better poaching territory than netball; there isn't a lot of ball use, tactical or fitness type overlap between football & netball.

There we go. Now we've got the Wingard clue.

So I guess the big question is how long will this Wingard contract be, do you reckon that we will lock him away for a big period like Hammer or would his agent have been more cautious given how much he could improve? I think a 4 year deal would be minimum.

The non- signings are a bigger story than the 4 announcements by the look.

This week has been decent publicity but the substance has been much ado about nothing.
The club is bigger than any player and that includes Wingard, Wines, Tredrea or Wanganeen.

The Wines and Wingard contracts will come in due time. If it's going to be after Christmas then so be it. They are too important to be rushed.

In many ways the Erin Phillips contract is up there with Wanganeen coming over from Essendon. Like it or not women footy at the highest level will happen and that is a good thing.

There we go. Now we've got the Wingard clue.

So I guess the big question is how long will this Wingard contract be, do you reckon that we will lock him away for a big period like Hammer or would his agent have been more cautious given how much he could improve? I think a 4 year deal would be minimum.
I heard only 2 to 3 years

Which netballer are we signing to the womens team?
o_Ofor our 2020 'Veterans' competition we are keeping in the pattern of signing knee reconstruction players, PAFC would like to announce inaugural signings David Rodan, Matthew Primus, Josh Francou and Campbell Heath, Port are in rumoured talk with Shaun Rehn and Daniel Menzel but could be thwarted by cross town rival Crows:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as you have seen the kid play just how highly do you rate his ability?
Finest of Wines is probably basing his view on those excellent football judges Brenton Phillips and Andrew Capel's assessment of the super impressive Dean Gore.

"mini version of Dangerfield and a replica of Cats captain Joel Selwood"

I would've thought soccer and basketball would be better poaching territory than netball; there isn't a lot of ball use, tactical or fitness type overlap between football & netball.
Yep, soccer for the kicking skills and to a lesser extent keeping possession strategies and skills and basketball for understanding zones and lifting the arms to keep them free as you are getting tackled. As I have written before, if we are going to join the bandwagon of chasing big yanks to come and play footy you would have a preference for guys who played soccer competitively in their junior days as they have the basic bio-mechanics of kicking ticked off.

Haha the club just posted the Chad (Romanian) flag as a bonus clue

Remove this Banner Ad

Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back