Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

And here is the bonus clue:

crows-flag-620.jpg

I didn't even get out of first gear for excitement, after yesterdays disappointment I knew it was only going to be 1 of 2 today so I know Chad's not going anywhere so today when it looks like he is announced it's not really a surprise.

we really are spoiled that people can be disappointed about 3 of our top 5 players signing up, 2 for career finishing contracts... not to mention hartlets contract etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we really are spoiled that people can be disappointed about 3 of our top 5 players signing up, 2 for career finishing contracts... not to mention hartlets contract etc

I know I know a few years ago I'd have been over the moon just that people wanted to stay but now I'm back to expecting it lol. I've turned back into the kid who gets all the toys he wants but then see's another one and whinges because he wants that to from Santa. I'm not that fussed if Wines does want to go home because we will get some uber compensation and we are going to lose someone big eventually so I'm telling myself this to be OK with it.

In 2004 there were unconfirmed media reports that Chad had called on the United Nations to look into the issue, prompting then-Romanian president Ion Iliescu to make a public statement that his country would not give up the flag. BBC News quoted Iliescu as stating that "The tricolour belongs to us. We will not give up the tricolour."

Confirmed Port to bring back the lightning bolt tri-colour guernsey.

Port-Away-2003.gif

Seems too obvious. The Erin Phillips clues have made me sceptical of the the obvious answer.... but if they know that I'm sceptical maybe they are making it obvious on purpose.... but if I know that they know that I'm sceptical......
Ah, the ol' double bluff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back