Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

A few of the content creators switched from Gabriel to Saliba at the last minute. Not sure if they have heard something we haven't?

Damn, started with Stones, I'm assuming my def sub just comes on if selected?
depends.
If you only started 3 defenders it will be the first def bench.
Otherwise it will be the first outfield bench player regardless of position.

Well captain already out the way. Makes it a different feel. Least he hauled. 13 pointer for the Thor lookalike. Didn't go Salah in the end so least I won't be tempted to go him as captain in week 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well captain already out the way. Makes it a different feel. Least he hauled. 13 pointer for the Thor lookalike. Didn't go Salah in the end so least I won't be tempted to go him as captain in week 2

Game's going to be boring this year, it's a 10 player game.

The differential might be which week you choose to triple captain.
Yeah def and how strong a bench is, just in case Pep totally looses his mind

Baldock my back up if Gabriel misses.
Went with Haaland in the end as C.
Gabriel trained and traveled which i initially thought meant the rumour was bullshit.
but what if it’s not injury, what if he isn’t first choice? :oops:

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

I mean, if he is out, our admin isn't aware, our social media tile for the game today is Gab!
That doesn't always mean anything. Think there were a lot of examples last season of it not aligning but yeah it'd be a surprise.

I mean, if he is out, our admin isn't aware, our social media tile for the game today is Gab!
Did see that. All I can think is they have signed a left footed centre back. So might not have been for game week 1. There first 5 or 6 are really good so maybe it was saving a transfer down the track

My go at it for round 1.
I had a differential pegged for Udogie's spot (Webster from Bri) but he copped a knocked and is in doubt.
I've tried to get the ship out of the port without too much drama.
See how it goes! G/L all.
1691813230579.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back