Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else looking at Julian Alvarez? I'm pretty keen to go Haaland - Alvarez - Pedro
Definitely looking at
Keen to see the set up with KdB out. But no rush as I have Jackson.
If he is a busy then transfer but has the keys for now and good fixtures.

about 200k brought in Reece James this week already.

Loving the activity early in the season. Good to have some people to chat to when I have NFI what i am doing most of the time.

Gabriel back means rolling. Was looking at James so glad i held off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they trained Greece before flying back and he picked it up in training.

FPLMainRoad on twitter. Been pretty accurate about Man City stuff

Any word on how long Stones is out? If it's just another week I'll hold him.

his last update he wasn't sure. Hoping to hear more in Pep presser

If it's a hamstring I'd think more than a week.

I think its a minor hammie. Would hold if you have bench cover though I am avoiding City other than Haaland. Don't need the stress.

Will roll transfer this week and consider Sanchez, Gusto, Maddison, etc next week.

about 200k brought in Reece James this week already.

Loving the activity early in the season. Good to have some people to chat to when I have NFI what i am doing most of the time.

Gabriel back means rolling. Was looking at James so glad i held off.
I've played AFL Fantasy for years but the time commitment required to manage the game competitively is well beyond my enjoyment level.
FPL with the first game lockout much better suits my casual player style and time commitment.
Hopefully we can have some fun with it.

Assumed he'd already been out for some time with it (having not played week 1)? If it's a fresh one it might be time for him to come out then.

He had concussion for GW1, hamstring was only a few days ago.

I've played AFL Fantasy for years but the time commitment required to manage the game competitively is well beyond my enjoyment level.
FPL with the first game lockout much better suits my casual player style and time commitment.
Hopefully we can have some fun with it.

It's almost worse because it's the other side of the world so team leaks and news can be easy to miss here. Both games good in their own ways I think.

It's almost worse because it's the other side of the world so team leaks and news can be easy to miss here. Both games good in their own ways I think.
I used to like AFL fantasy when they had the friday night lockout the best. The rolling lockout has killed my interest in it. I still enjoy the banter on the fantasy forum though. I've seen a couple of FPL youtubers raise the timezone issue with team leaks in the past week and maybe something will change there. It is what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back