Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello lads and lasses I got talked into joining a league by my English rellies and - as I know little of the Premier League - used auto-pick and am bottom of the ladder. I really have no idea what I'm doing - any suggestions?
View attachment 1777658
Have a look at some of the other teams posted here earlier as many have got off to a good start.
you might want to wildcard and change your whole team after looking at some of them.
search for "FPL" on youtube as there is lots of helpful stuff there.
Your team does not have Haarland from MC and he is in 90+% of teams and perma captain. might be sensible to get him in asap. G/L.

Hello lads and lasses I got talked into joining a league by my English rellies and - as I know little of the Premier League - used auto-pick and am bottom of the ladder. I really have no idea what I'm doing - any suggestions?
View attachment 1777658

Put A.Becker in goals. Newcastle (Pope) tend to ship a lot of goals against Man City.

James is crocked, Cancelo is out of favour so probably won't play. So your sub Stones will come in - who is also in doubt with an injury. Maybe transfer out Cancelo 5.9 for Chilwell 5.6 or Shaw 5.5.

My cunning plan was to check the Stones situation nearer to the deadline and adjust as required. My Mum rang me at 1am. Said she didn't mean to, was just playing with her phone, bless her. Got back to sleep at 2am then slept until 8! Now I have Stones in my defence with Botman to come in as sub - against City. Yikes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure Pedro is too much of a concern, he's a 5.5 forward playing in a potent team. I benched him this week thankfully, but even if I'd started I'd be ok with 30 minutes in that line up with the way they were playing.

They have Forest next, unless you mean after that.
I've got both him and Fernandes. 1 will survive next week, they'll both be gone the week after.

I've seen nothing so far from them that makes me think it'll be worth keeping either.

I've got both him and Fernandes. 1 will survive next week, they'll both be gone the week after.

I've seen nothing so far from them that makes me think it'll be worth keeping either.

I'd give them both Forest and then move them on, although I'm getting impatient too. Bruno could have had a couple of returns against Spurs and got pretty unlucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back