Free Kick differential over the last 15 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the game where we had 10 more scoring shots and you kicked 7.13?

it was those damn umpires! even when it was the team performance i knew it was dem!

hqdefault.jpg

Well as i was clearly talking about etihad ....

Mentioning etihad etc

We play you there - if your supporters (of the biggest club in the land) cbf rocking up and supporting - you lose any advantage you might gain from it

Not our problem that your lit cant figure out how to catch a tram 5 min down the road
Ummm why would you be talking about Ethihad? Thats not our home ground. Thats not what was being talked about. Was clearly about Tiges at the MCG.
Dont just jump into a converation and change the subject to something irrelevant.

You play us there? When? Wtf are you on about, mate. We dont play you in Victoria this year. We played you at the MCG last year. We haven't played you at Ethihad since 2012.

You joined the VFL.
I used to argue against this

I used to argue that there were vfl flags then afl flags

I dont any more - the day they signed the gf for another 20 years at the g - 20 years out from the old contract expiring for zero benefit to anyone but victorians was the day i stopped calling it the afl - as it clearly isnt.

Yeah we fill our stadium every home game against teams from out of state

You only fill yours when you play another Melbourne team and the crowd is neutral

That’s the secret to those juicy free kicks my friend, 30 000 to a home game against Brisbane just doesn’t cut the mustard
Considering you guys complain about this all the time, its weird that you dont realize that we play in Victoria 17 times this season.
Turns out when you have that many games to go to, the games against teams like Brisbane are usually the ones you end up skipping.

90k round 1, 70k round 3, 77k round 5, 72k round 6. Then in the middle there 32k round 4 v Lions.
Going to 4 games in the first 6 rounds is enough footy for most. The most you guys can go to in 6 rounds is 3. Bit of a difference there.

We won 3 afl flags....you've won 0 AFL flags

Stop it with the attempt to provoke a shitfight.

Embarrassing. You can rebut posts on merit and not the team they support.

Sorry if a Victorian team was leading it this would not be an issue at all.

Bullshit, if a hated Victorian team like Collingwood was leading the free kick differential by as much as West Coast you can guarantee there would be an uproar about it from opposition clubs and supporters, probably even more than there is now with West Coast.

Hawthorn and the Bulldogs also copped the #freekickhawthorn and #freekickbulldogs stuff in the past few years when they were considered umpires pets so it's not like West Coast are being singled out for criticism.

Bullshit, if a hated Victorian team like Collingwood was leading the free kick differential by as much as West Coast you can guarantee there would be an uproar about it from opposition clubs and supporters, probably even more than there is now with West Coast.

Hawthorn and the Bulldogs also copped the #freekickhawthorn and #freekickbulldogs stuff in the past few years when they were considered umpires pets so it's not like West Coast are being singled out for criticism.

Someone has to lead it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fact is many Victorians hate west coast....
Victorian’s hate all 17 clubs they don’t support, not sure why you think West Coast is special?

We won in 92 94...steroids were the reason.

06 cousins was on drugs.

Yup there is always pathetic Victorian slant when west coast wins

Sorry if a Victorian team was leading it this would not be an issue at all.
The issue is the anomaly of an outlier in statistics, got **** all to do with WC, could be the Manangatang Mustangs

Why..who says that. ..where is that written or who says it needs to be same gap....

Find that for me please
Just basic logic. You know what an outlier is?
An outlier that large over that massive period of time, which extends over multiple coaches, teams and game styles is very odd.

Who ever said the gap had to be the same? What are you on about? Over a time period that large there shouldnt be massive outliers.

Why do West Coast supporters feel so threatened by opposition supporters saying they get a good ride at home? You make a lot of noise, umpires fall for it and you win a lot, so be happy. Cop the hysteria, move on and lose at the MCG as per usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Kick differential over the last 15 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back