Remove this Banner Ad

Old Skool

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We are getting slaughtered by the umpires. Absolutely slaughtered.

The Eagles are masters at milking their home crowd and the pavlovian morons known as umpires.

The Butler one at the end was laughable. He actually stopped on the boundary deliberately at the last second so the trailing player would go into him with momentum.

Seems high tackling only applies if you have a West Coast jumper on.

What a f........ing joke!

How are you meant to compete when the umpire wants to pay a free kick for every incidental contact that happens to one team and lets everything go the other way?!?!?!?!

Playing against the West Coast Duckers and Umps today!

Absolute disgrace.

Seems high tackling only applies if you have a West Coast jumper on.

What a f........ing joke!

How are you meant to compete when the umpire wants to pay a free kick for every incidental contact that happens to one team and lets everything go the other way?!?!?!?!

Playing against the West Coast Duckers and Umps today!

Absolute disgrace.

This post says it all. I have nothing else to add. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came here at half-time to see if the free-kick count was as lopsided as it seems on TV.

Yup.

Muppet Der-wayne and Gerard Weakley are so anti-North this game, too. **** me this is just ridiculous.

Scott Thompson gets his head ripped off = no free kick
Any West Coast player has one of his hairs sneezed at = free kick

We have 5 frees? Bullshit.

The Hun has us at 17-5

AFL stats has us at 17-4

The West Coast are playing the umpires for mugs and the umpires are putting in an academy award performance.

I was equally appalled at Wellsy's perfect (eat ya heart out Sean Spence), tackle on their #8, ball was in play then what the hell does the umpire expect to do, pull out from an effort. :mad: Wack job umpire.

The Thomas 'encroaching' is what people love about the f**€*n game and these umps are crucifying the game by rewarding divers and cheats.
:mad:

If North can get some forward structure happening, hopefully we'll see North stun the cry babies in the crowd.

Bastantic has to be told to GO FOR GOAL instead of looking to play cute on the run.

The Hun has us at 17-5

AFL stats has us at 17-4

The West Coast are playing the umpires for mugs and the umpires are putting in an academy award performance.

You were on the money mate.

AFL has updated theirs to 5.

I never want to see players hurt but if selwood's keep ducking I wanna see their heads get taken off. Umps love them

Pathetic.

Even the West Coast supporters were puzzled with that one.

18-5 and counting.

Atley earned a free for high contact. There for all to see.

These f****** commentators say that it was great work from the tackler (Kerr) because he held up play!

They, the commentators are doing a worse job than the umpires.

And now, Swallow gets a great handball out, and they call it a throw.

Disgraceful!!!!!!!

There needs to be a royal commision in to this shit.

It's beyond putrid.

Another milked free kick and shot on goal.

21-10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free kicks 17 - 5 at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back