How many times will the Purple ****s crack the ton this season?

• 20+ **** off Jose

• 15+

• 10+

• 5-10

• 4-5

• 3-4

• 1-2

• Less than 1 because Jack Watts would be Freo's #1 forward

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've even seen Freo supporters referring to this thread on the Dockers team board. Fair to say they're pretty salty about it. :D
You have come through to dial-a-fremantle-flog hotline.

Hi Bosky, this is jose.

The 100 point leaderboard is:
Fremantle 1
Hawthorn 0

Potentially 2-0 next week but as you know in soccer. 2-0 is the most dangerous lead!

It seems the impossible has been achieved; I've prompted a Fremantle culture shift, scoring 100 points is now more important than winning! :drunk:

It seems the impossible has been achieved; I've prompted a Fremantle culture shift, scoring 100 points is now more important than winning! :drunk:
Nope, only for the purposes for this thread.

I've even seen Freo supporters referring to this thread on the Dockers team board. Fair to say they're pretty salty about it. :D

A bit like when they lost their shit over the Nat Fyfe thread.

Fortunately the homophobes won't come out for this thread. :rainbow:

If freo score 200 points in one game this season does that count as 2 x 100 point games?

I'd concentrate on beating Essendon first before you go talking up scoring 200 points.

I just read my club board.

This was your first mistake.

Aren't you a homophobe too? :rainbow:
Not at all Jose, I completely approve of Nat's sexual preference and respect every footballer's right to choose which team they bat for. :):rainbow:

Look at all the Freo flogs flocking to this thread like flies on shit. It's not a backfire when to score 100 points you had to give up nearly double your average points conceded from last year.
SHOCKING NEWS: Thread about Fremantle attracts Fremantle posters. :eek:
This is a bit rich coming from you, as has already been pointed out, most people here remember your almighty hissy fit over a bet you lost last year. :$
Most people remember it wrong then, because it was Bosk throwing the hissy fit. The bet was fully honoured and I didn't have some sneaky little disclaimer hidden in my profile as a way of annulling it's effect, so my conscience is clear.

Last edited:
Not at all Jose, I completely approve of Nat's sexual preference and respect every footballer's right to choose which team they bat for. :):rainbow:
If they bat for England, they're dead to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rejecting your advances does not make me a homophobe, it just means I have standards.
So you approve of Nat Fyfe's 'lifestyle choices' then Reg? That's not what I heard.

So you approve of Nat Fyfe's 'lifestyle choices' then Reg? That's not what I heard.
I have no opinion one way or the other. What I objected to was the tone of the thread speculating about it, and I'm quite surprised that you are an active enabler of the continuing tomfoolery.

I have no opinion one way or the other. What I objected to was the tone of the thread speculating about it, and I'm quite surprised that you are an active enabler of the continuing tomfoolery.
Why are you surprised Reg? I think its wonderful that Nat is exploring his sexuality and its obviously done his career the world of good.

I'm not sure if I believe you when you say you have no opinion on it. As I'm sure Bender_ will agree, you managed to get pretty testy in that thread Reg.

Why are you surprised Reg? I think its wonderful that Nat is exploring his sexuality and its obviously done his career the world of good.

I'm not sure if I believe you when you say you have no opinion on it. As I'm sure Bender_ will agree, you managed to get pretty testy in that thread Reg.
The continued promotion of a baseless speculated premise as undisputed fact is annoying, as is the use of the term NTTAWT in a sarcastic manner because it makes it appear that the poster is inwardly laughing because they believe that there is actually something wrong with that. Like the booing of Adam Goodes, it gives protective cover for every homophobe on the board. That's why I'm surprised you're revelling in it.

/RANT

Asking Fremantle to kick more than 100 points, is like asking a cat to take a swim in the ocean, it is completely against its inherent nature.
Ross Lyon is essentially that dude throwing the screaming feline into the tide and thinking that he somehow convinced the little wet hairball.
I expect more from you Mr Ahmedinejad. If Freo manage to score 100 points and win the derby, You fleeing to europe like poida cat or you gonna flee back to Tehran?

Asking Fremantle to kick more than 100 points, is like asking a cat to take a swim in the ocean, it is completely against its inherent nature.
Ross Lyon is essentially that dude throwing the screaming feline into the tide and thinking that he somehow convinced the little wet hairball.
I expect more from you Mr Ahmedinejad. If Freo manage to score 100 points and win the derby, You fleeing to europe like poida cat or you gonna flee back to Tehran?

The continued promotion of a baseless speculated premise as undisputed fact is annoying, as is the use of the term NTTAWT in a sarcastic manner because it makes it appear that the poster is inwardly laughing because they believe that there is actually something wrong with that. Like the booing of Adam Goodes, it gives protective cover for every homophobe on the board. That's why I'm surprised you're revelling in it.

/RANT
There you go again Reg, denying Nat's sexuality. Why should it matter to you that he & Mundy share a beautiful relationship? Nat has embraced his feminine side and I suggest you do the same. You're way too tense & uptight.. you need to let go of the hate bro.

There you go again Reg, denying Nat's sexuality. Why should it matter to you that he & Mundy share a beautiful relationship? Nat has embraced his feminine side and I suggest you do the same. You're way too tense & uptight.. you need to let go of the hate bro.
And Walters snaps the goal needed by Fremantle as they lead by 15 points. Fremantle 15.13.103!

Meanwhile at Etihad, Hawfs are down by 30 points, 7.8.50 in the early stages of the final quarter. "I don't think they'll get close to 100 points here!" bruce says as Cyril fumbles the ball to Boyd.

Round 3 Result

Dockers Score: 59

Rating: "Chris Mayne Award for umm we aren't sure, maybe pressure acts"

Mayne-take2.jpg.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Fremantle 100 point watch: Season 2016 edition.

Back