How many times will the Purple ****s crack the ton this season?

• 20+ **** off Jose

• 15+

• 10+

• 5-10

• 4-5

• 3-4

• 1-2

• Less than 1 because Jack Watts would be Freo's #1 forward

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

100 point scores in 2016:

Fremantle - 0
Hawthorn - 0

Thread rocks. :thumbsu::drunk::thumbsu:

Very unsubtle way to welch on a bet in your location too, what a scumbag. :thumbsdown:

Scores over 40

Adelaide - 1
Brisbane - 1
Carlton - 1
Collingwood -1
Essendon - 1
Geelong - 1
Gold Coast - 1
GWS - 1
Hawthorn - 1
Melbourne - 1
North - 1
Port - 1
Richmond - 1
St Kilda - 1
Sydney - 1
West Coast - 1
Western Bulldogs - 1

Fremantle - 0

:oops:

Scores over 40

Adelaide - 1
Brisbane - 1
Carlton - 1
Collingwood -1
Essendon - 1
Geelong - 1
Gold Coast - 1
GWS - 1
Hawthorn - 1
Melbourne - 1
North - 1
Port - 1
Richmond - 1
St Kilda - 1
Sydney - 1
West Coast - 1
Western Bulldogs - 1

Fremantle - 0

:oops:
We will still win the premiership!

You and him share similar traits though. Trying to weasel out of sig/av bets right, KardiniaPark :$
His sig tells the truth. The only reason he squibbed on my offer of a bet was because I demanded proof of his membership if he lost. ;)

You and him share similar traits though. Trying to weasel out of sig/av bets right, KardiniaPark :$
**** off, Jose! I have never tried to weasel out of a bet.

I do remember having a bet with some campaigner who invalidated the bet himself by refusing to accept that it had been honoured, so I'll forgive you for the confusion.

Round 2 Result

Dockers Score: 100

Rating: "Michael Johnson Rip Snorter Anchor of Accomplishment"

340780-johnson-forced-to-fight-back.jpg

100 point scores in 2016:

Fremantle - 1
Hawthorn - 0

Thread still rocks. :thumbsu::drunk::thumbsu:
Wins in 2016:

Fremantle - 0
Hawthorn - 1

Premierships:

Fremantle - 0
Hawthorn - 13

Wins in 2016:

Fremantle - 0
Hawthorn - 1

Premierships:

Fremantle - 0
Hawthorn - 13
You'd think you could at least try to stay on topic in your own thread.

20104615457_SF1978_1x02_Deflectorshield.gif

Mods, backfire tag at the ready please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm yourselves ladies. I bet KP my av & sig, not my location. Mods have stated this is perfectly acceptable & does not constitute a welch. ;)
Did you get a second opinion from your lawyers?

welcher_logo.gif

Mods are not the bay's moral compass. Negating the sig in any way constitutes a welch. You've got form for not accepting bet results, even when you win.

Welcher.

welcher_logo.gif

Mods are not the bay's moral compass. Negating the sig in any way constitutes a welch. You've got form for not accepting bet results, even when you win.

Welcher.
I find that pretty ironic coming from you Reg, since you yourself threatened several times to welch on a bet you lost to me. :rolleyes:

I am not negating my sig bet. The sig KP gave me is there for all too see. Nor are YOU the bay's moral compass, if anything thats Plugger35 since he invented the whole 'moral' meme in the first place. (why don't you ask his opinion on Ross Lyon that might start an interesting conversation)

I find that pretty ironic coming from you Reg, since you yourself threatened several times to welch on a bet you lost to me. :rolleyes:
Not ironic at all. I've had direct experience of your shifty ways.
I am not negating my sig bet. The sig KP gave me is there for all too see. Nor are YOU the bay's moral compass, if anything thats Plugger35 since he invented the whole 'moral' meme in the first place. (why don't you ask his opinion on Ross Lyon that might start an interesting conversation)
How about we let the Bay vote on it?

Look at all the Freo flogs flocking to this thread like flies on shit. It's not a backfire when to score 100 points you had to give up nearly double your average points conceded from last year.

welcher_logo.gif

Welcher.

This is a bit rich coming from you, as has already been pointed out, most people here remember your almighty hissy fit over a bet you lost last year. :$

Look at all the Freo flogs flocking to this thread like flies on shit. It's not a backfire when to score 100 points you had to give up nearly double your average points conceded from last year.
I've even seen Freo supporters referring to this thread on the Dockers team board. Fair to say they're pretty salty about it. :D

Back