How many times will the Purple ****s crack the ton this season?

• 20+ **** off Jose

• 15+

• 10+

• 5-10

• 4-5

• 3-4

• 1-2

• Less than 1 because Jack Watts would be Freo's #1 forward

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

One win vs Essendon* and suddenly Freo flogs are like

biDFHU0.gif
Why start a thread and invite people to bump it when Freo score 100 or more if you're just going to freak out every time somebody does?

2cf38054e8f0f230f3dbb11900b36388.jpg

In you get.

One win vs Essendon* and suddenly Freo flogs are like

biDFHU0.gif
Old and Gawn dawks rely on the umpires and may score less 100 point games than someone not in the 8. Concerning.

Why start a thread and invite people to bump it when Freo score 100 or more if you're just going to freak out every time somebody does?

2cf38054e8f0f230f3dbb11900b36388.jpg

In you get.
Freaking out? Nope, I'm just questioning why a Fremantle poster would bother bumping it in the first place.

Is kicking 100 points against Essendon* really something you feel is worth celebrating? To me that's like winning $5 from a $2 scratchie, yeah its nice I suppose but I wouldn't bother telling the rest of the world about it. :$

Freaking out? Nope, I'm just questioning why a Fremantle poster would bother bumping it in the first place.

Is kicking 100 points against Essendon* really something you feel is worth celebrating? To me that's like winning $5 from a $2 scratchie, yeah its nice I suppose but I wouldn't bother telling the rest of the world about it. :$
Then why did you ask them to?

Honestly, you should be tested for bi-polar disorder.

How many 100 point scores do we need for a backfire tag to be slapped on this?
As long as its higher than the OP's team.

4-3 atm!

Don't try to understand them.

If all the Cockburn supporters follow your example I'm sure you'll have no problems.
I'm not sure if that is a good idea. Could you imagine the amount of threads that'll be turned into Fremantle threads?

Might be worse than r/politics and Bernie Sanders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what this means.

PS: I don't want to either.
Just imagine the 1st page of the bay being all positive Fremantle Threads.

Don't try to understand them.
They're a strange breed. Another 15 years of failure and we might start calling them the 'Tigers of the West' although you'd hope Ross would be long gone & they'll salute by then............. well Lyon should be gone anyway.

I've never understood the need to celebrate mediocrity, especially in a sport where there's essentially 17 losers every season & just 1 winner. But I guess if losing becomes a habit, nay a way of life, then its normal to cheer failure by fewer degrees than usual.

At least they have Lachie Neale finishing 10th in the Brownlow to look forward to. That'll be quite the season highlight. o_O

Last edited:
They're a strange breed. Another 15 years of failure and we might start calling them the 'Tigers of the West' although you'd hope Ross would be long gone & they'll salute by then............. well Lyon should be gone anyway.

I've never understood the need to celebrate mediocrity, especially in a sport where there's essentially 17 losers every season & just 1 winner. But I guess if losing becomes a habit, nay a way of life, then its normal to cheer failure by fewer degrees than usual.

At least they have Lachie Neale finishing 10th in the Brownlow to look forward to. That'll be quite the season highlight. o_O
I hope the tigers would have won a finals game by then.

$5 on a $2 scratchie ?
images-22.jpeg

If you've never understood the need to celebrate mediocrity, how do you explain Hawks supporter's love affair with Cyril Rioli?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Fremantle 100 point watch: Season 2016 edition.

Back