Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

No it’s all just about the learning’s

Makes me wonder whether we’re fit enough I mean we’ve had pretty good availability but has it come at the cost of genuine fitness over a season?

Like old men Geelong ran over the top of us ffs
Had the same thoughts. We crumble in too many 4th quarters. Not an excuse here so don't jump on me but we are young. You only build top end AFL endurance over lots of hard pre seasons.

He needs to be traded. Yes, hes awesome when fit and firing. However, hes become too injury prone which messes up Jackson and destroys team chemistry.
We need to actually play Reid and use the Darcy picks to bring in Bolton and Warner.
That Meek fella from the hawks looks the business. Fit as an Ox and has been instrumental in their resurgence

Banfield hasn’t kicked a goal since Hawks in tassie
What about the one he kicked OOB on the full in the third quarter, enough is enough We will never be a top 4 side while he is a walk up starter,yes he gives effort but bottom line is we need some class finishers Delist or Trade if we can get anything for him If we are going anywhere we need to be very subjective

Alex Pearce makes Ryan and Cox look better than they actually are.

Our defense is nothing without our captain

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ryan has fallen off massively. He just pads his stats taking all the kick ins and bombing it down the line so it counts as an effective kick. Or plays kick to kick with Cox in the back pocket.

What about the one he kicked OOB on the full in the third quarter, enough is enough We will never be a top 4 side while he is a walk up starter,yes he gives effort but bottom line is we need some class finishers Delist or Trade if we can get anything for him If we are going anywhere we need to be very subjective
You can make that case for Banfield, Freddy, Switta, Emmett, Taberner, Sturt, Voss, DeLean and Kuek.

I am a bit relieved we are looking at the problem at least now.

That period where some were saying 'it's not the forward/cattle its BaLlMovEmnetT; stuff was just so grating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan has fallen off massively. He just pads his stats taking all the kick ins and bombing it down the line so it counts as an effective kick. Or plays kick to kick with Cox in the back pocket.

I was at the game and this dead set muppet was screammmmming for the ball on so many occasions, when we would kick it to him he would just bomb it on his boot to a pack in the 50. When we didn’t kick it to him boy did he crack the shits. I’m so over him and his laconic mate cox.

P.S I love our boys but I’m over it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whoever the fk made the call to play Taberner ahead of Reidy needs the ****ing sack. That is a season defining blunder. Taberner was so useless, that when he tried to stretch the field out by playing deep forward, the Geelong defence looked back and laughed nah mate, we don't need you man you up.

A monumental fk up.

Gee I rarely vent, but we're a clear six goal better side than that mob. Losing three AA quality players and replacing them with WAFL players (tough on drapes), has a pretty significant effect. We were completely ineffectual in the air, did we take even a single contested mark?

Fumbling Freddy is becoming a thing real fast. He and Voss need to spend the entire summer having balls pelted at them until they learn how to handle it without dropping or fumbling.

We go from a top four side to an also ran without Darcy and they refuse to play Reidy.

Ultimately, our core is superb but we have no depth (in key posts). We're in real danger of pissing away what could have been a real shot at it this season. Everything started going to shit when Pearce fractured his arm.

Fk Geelong, cnts.

We've played more consistently accross the season than most other teams. Saying we don't deserve to be in the eight because we lack the maturity and leadership to finish off the final 15 minutes of games that have been played 90% on our terms is a bit of a cop out.

We deserve to be in the eight and we deserve to play finals, but we won't get there because we lack the finishing ability that more experienced teams have.
The 8 teams that end up in the 8 are the 8 teams that deserve it.

It’s staggering that we’ve had 5 games where we could’ve win, but didn’t:

Carlton
Port
Hawks
Bombers
Cats

Swans the only game we could’ve lost.

That’s defined our season right there.

Left 20 points on the table!

And I think the only game Darcy played was the Essendon one, and he was injured in that too.

Hope Banfield gets dropped. Beaten and trailed all day, so you lay your elbow into your opponents head? Maybe get good at football idiot. This is what I mean when we have people like Banfield kicking the ball OOB instead of hitting Taberner inside F50 or JOM taking a crucial advantage to turn it over and lose the game. These stains aren't improving and will lose us much more important games.

JOM brain fade was his only touch in last quarter when game needed to be won

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

The issue is that he should be the third tall in defense and the interceptor, he's having to man up a dangerous key tall and still do the other things. Genuinely rotten luck this year losing Cox, McDonald and Pearce throughout the year.

Some times this board makes me sick.

Who would have thought we lose a close game with out Pearce, Treacy and Darcy.

Cameron and Miers scored two of the most fluked goals iv seen.

We were carrying taberner and voss choked. If people think reidy would have made the difference today they need to watch a game of Peel.

No one would think Sydney would win with out Heeney, Gulden and Chad.

We are a super young side with 3 of our most important players injured.

It ****ing hurts but that's football. Don't turn on everyone because of it.

We are going to be a ****ing powerhouse, this list is in the best position I have see all my years watching football. We are too young to win the flag this season regardless of injuries.

Don't turn on our club now, back the boys in as much as it hurts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back