Fremantle you may have won today but you'll never win any respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the post-match celebrations, your lot have re-defined over-celebration. say what you like but i've seen my team lift a premiership cup. your mob never, ever, ever, will.

Houston, we have a meltdown.

dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

I don't want your life

OP is a disgrace

Enjoy the match against Geelong next................................................

Oh wait

My bad :D

Enjoy Mad Monday instead

Tipping another Dawks player to have an overdose

Looking at the post-match celebrations, your lot have re-defined over-celebration. say what you like but i've seen my team lift a premiership cup. your mob never, ever, ever, will.

we couldn't celebrate enough, given we've fielded a team of kids who just smacked you upside like a bunch of simpering ninnies. give credit where it's due, mate, because you're an imbecile to think that we'll never lift a premiership.

Didn't even read the thread but this is BS. Freo play a great brand of footy and played well today. The celebration afterwards was great for the fans, especially considering the rest of their matches this season will be away games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Freo. Really wanted the footy and outplayed us.

And in doing so did something the handbaggers haven't been able to do for about 46 years :thumbsu:

Well done Freo. Really wanted the footy and outplayed us.

And in doing so did something the handbaggers haven't been able to do for about 46 years :thumbsu:

We were waiting for you flog but you didnt show up. Pathetic.

Enjoy your Bradbury...it will be all you can celebrate for an age pal.

Hawthorn are sh!t.

Its game-on this Friday.

I would have preferred the much easier to beat Hawthorn.

Right chump. The dockers fans after the game would have more resembled a wake compared to the elation that would have been expressed around sleepy hollow this arvo.

You got lucky today.

Right chump. The dockers fans after the game would have more resembled a wake compared to the elation that would have been expressed around sleepy hollow this arvo.

You got lucky today.

Seriously, Freo are a pretty good outfit. The Hawks are the final 8 joke team this year. Doing well against top teams with star players on the sidelines, or good teams in the middle off heavy training blocks. You got lucky during the H&A season because nobody rates Hawthorn.

And Freo proved that today. At least it will be a game next week. What the hell was that joke that just played out?

Ha, @#$% ha!

The played a refreshing brand of footy today.

Cant fault the celebrations. Its just steps on the way. Geelong next week will be the learnind experience for them.

Awwwwwwwww diddums

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle you may have won today but you'll never win any respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back