French Open 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone check on Drummond, he'd be slitting his wrists right now.

Haha, yeah, someone should should check on him.

Huge result for Sam with the Aza win, doesn't necessairly mean she will make the final or is even the favourite to make the final but now she has a chance because she always completely falls apart against Azarenka. I expect Stephens to give her some issues tonight actually.

And it's a win-win this match now, Seppi for the lulz and Djoko for good matches at the end of the tournament.

Seppi playing very solid tennis, agressive when he needs to be. Djokovic too defensive and is off with his movement today.

Unbelievable stuff...

On a somewhat related note, anagram of pepsi - seppi.

Mind = blown

So will this third set be a mercy set, or a comeback set? I actually think Sam may not get on court tonight. I can't imagine Jo and Stan will have a short match.

So tempted to turn on the stream, but I need to save bandwidth...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will this third set be a mercy set, or a comeback set? I actually think Sam may not get on court tonight. I can't imagine Jo and Stan will have a short match.

Playing on court 1 in front of no one is looking likely, just the way Sammy likes it.

Random pick, but I'm gonna pick Gasquet to beat Murray. (I haven't watched either of them this tournament).

Very good chance, Murray has been patchy and Gasquet has been outstanding.

wtf Novak!

Remove this Banner Ad

French Open 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back