Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Failed to mention your young KPP stars again i see. I see your "Got nothing" and raise you a "You got SFA". ;)

Still on the KPP bandwagon Spartan? For a young(er) person you sure are clinging to some old ideas. Try opening your mind to other possibilities, you might enjoy it.

Still on the KPP bandwagon Spartan? For a young(er) person you sure are clinging to some old ideas. Try opening your mind to other possibilities, you might enjoy it.

That comment was more to highlight the fact that while we cop shit for throwing Notte's name up as a possibility for the future you guys are doing the exact same with with Sibo and Buco.

Still need KPP players DM. Can't have 22 midfielders running around at the same time. ;)

To be fair i think most coaches would easily play S.Burgoyne, P.Burgoyne, K.Cornes, Boak and most likely Salopek and Cassisi over Palmer at this stage of all their respective careers. ;)

Been a while since you have watched the Burgoyne boys play or have you never watched Palmer play?

Plus at 18 Palmer can break a tag with no midfield help .....Danielle Kerr should give him a call for some advice.

Replace P. Burgoyne with Pearce and add in Chad and you're spot on. I'd take Rodan too. Palmer gets more of the ball but Rodan actually does something with it, for example the several new ones he ripped Freo on Saturday.

Chad "Studwick" Cornes plays a loose man in defence... great for racking up cheap possessions and producing high supercoach scores (damn you getting injured!!).

Forgot about Pearce.

Anyway as you were.

Been a while since you have watched the Burgoyne boys play or have you never watched Palmer play?

Plus at 18 Palmer can break a tag with no midfield help .....Danielle Kerr should give him a call for some advice.

To be honest its been awhile since i watched the Burgoyne brothers play.. but if you think Palmer would get a gig ahead of them i think you're a little bias.

Do you need to turn everything into a WCE vs Freo thing? For the record i think most teams would take Kerr over Palmer too, even if he can't break a tag. :)

Both Stenglein and Fletcher would be walk up starters at the Port Power Football club, and that's with Fletch still in a coma.

Go ahead, deny it.

I would take Kerr ahead of 3 Palmers. Palmer is a poor man's Matt Priddis.

OK so you guys obviously forgot to tag Kerr when you played him.

Kerr is a great footballer ...however slap a tag on him this year and he is almost a liability. He has been just horrible in the last 2 games I have seen him play.

P.Burgoyne was pretty good the last couple of years from memory. If hes turned to shit this year thats my bad. :eek:

Trust me mate - has become very, very average.

Probably, as Port Power Football Club doesn't exist. But considering that in your ignorance you probably meant to talk about the Port Adelaide Power

Look I apologise for the PAP smearing that is going on by my fellow supporters.

I think we are just a little confused - hence me starting the PAP thread so it can all be cleared away and we go back to battling the real enemy of the AFL
- Carlton.

It amazes me how much teams love beating us.

The tiger fans last week were going on and on, about beating an injury plauged team with 17 men and almost coming over the 33 point obstacle. Then the Power are boasting a win over a team with 7 players playing under 11 games in the wet.....

Wow

What a fantastic effort:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said you in particular made those claims, however more than once a few of the Freo faithful have been banging on about most if not all of your youngsters, and have mentioned your yet to debut KPP as having potential (I believe Chops and even SS did this but i'm too lazy to check).

So you disagree that LeCras has been at an AA level and that guys like Kennedy, McKinley, Hurn, M.Brown and McKenzie have shown very promising signs consistently this year?

:rolleyes:

So Dean Cox is an overrated.. he has a quiet first half to the year by his standards (still making him comfortably the best ruckman in the competition) and all of a sudden hes just a 'good player'? :eek:

Its not just WCE fans that talk him up.. its the media.. ex-players.. current players.. coaches.. etc etc.

He got his 4th AA jumper and a B&F as well playing with a fracture in his foot last year.

But wtf would they know? Freomaniac is the authority on champion ruckman.

Let me guess... our midfield with Judd, Cousins and Kerr was overrated?

Maybe Jakovich was overrated as a CHB? Matera was just a good wingman?

:rolleyes:

Now hold on did you read my whole post? did you read about My thoughts on Paul Salmon, Corey Mckernan, Jeff White? Seems like you didnt.

Warped speed and Brauny 2bw start this Debate about his "revolutionising the ruck role" I debated that hes hasnt really. and they debated that he pooped on every ruckman known to man which I also disputed.

To be honest about this Le Cras fellow, I havent seen enough games whether hes AA material so I rather wait til the end of the season and see more Eagles games and find out.

I have seen couple of games last year when he has either kicked goals or set them up and I have seen games where he was missing and held down or injured. as I said Ill watch more west coast games before I judge him.:thumbsu:

Mckenzie or Mckinley I saw looked Promising last year I think he kicked 40 odd for your mob im not sure. so you have got a winner there.

Kennedy im undecided but I have seen a game last year when he has always out marking Jarrad Waite vs Carlton.

Hurn has a Booming kick. but I hate him because he is Injury prone.

Cant really say anything about the rest you mentioned since as I said dont watch enough eagles games to decide.

Now Judd Cousins and Kerr.

Judds a Champion player but he hasnt played his best at carlton mainly because hes only got kids backing him up besides scotland and stevens. Plus hes a mercenary/ money hungry f***.

Cousins another great Player you know as well as I do hate him for his stupid antics off the footy field.

Kerr is another quality player but i wont forgive him for deliberately punch a hawthorn player in the balls in 2006 and wasnt suspended.

Jackovich has always owned Wayne Carey 1 on 1. I have no beef with him.

Matera. Peter matera was always a good wingman. Just tell the Geelong fans how much they love him in the 1992 Grand final.:p

Phillip Matera should of played 1 more year but I rate this bloke mainly because its had to find a forward pocket that can kick 60-65 goals a year.

Im probrably the only docker in bay 13 that will give you and honest opinion. As you know rest of the Docker fans will not respect them as much mainly because they are west coast players and the fact you and your eagles mates love angering fans of the purple horde as part of your religious ritual and entertainment purposes.

I said my bit...

blah blah blah...

A sensible and reasonable post Freomaniac.

Damn it.

Well FYI i did read your comments on the others like Salmon, McKernan and White. The thing is when a great player comes along they are often compared to players from the past. Federer vs Sampras is an obvious example, with Federer winning the French he is now deemed the greatest tennis player ever. Anyway tennis is ghey so i'll move on.

The point i was making is that more often than not we claim the modern player to be better as he is often current or fresher in our minds. That being said i think Dean Cox is a better ruckman than Salmon, White and McKernan. I agree with you that Cox wasn't the start of the revolution of the mobile ruckman, however he has definately taken it to another level. I dare say his ability to make clearances and win hard balls around the ground on top of the midfielder like possessions he gets makes him a better ruckman. His tap work, often forgotten, in my opinion gets lost in the discussion due to his mobility.

McKinley was our leading goal kicking last year. If he can get his attitude right he will be a gem.

LeCras has the potential to be the next Ben Cousins minus the drugs, sex and rock & roll.

Hurn has had the odd bad injury run but has played every game to date this year.

Peter Matera was the best damn wingman of the modern era and one of the great of all time. :cool:

This thread has turned into a three way...

I know i'm excited.

Dockers supporters, since you have proven yourselves to be the masters of deflecting, feel free to try to twist the above conversation into something about Stenglein or Fletcher in the vain hope it will take the attention off of your rabble.

When were we masters of deflecting?

and to say my mob freo is a rabble?

If my mob is a rabble then what would you say about port?

So Freo should "GTFO" out of the AFL because we are an embarassment?

Just ask me this question... this Mighty team port adelaide has had 41 thousand in the showdown a few weeks back then last week only 18 184 showed up in what was a certain win...

Explain how such a mighty team such as your mob cant match freo when it comes to home ground attendances.

In that showdown when you had 41 000 at the game was 1 870 of those 41 000 that showed up were port fans and the rest of the 39 000 of those people crows fans?

In conclusion the only team that should GTFO the AFL for their embarassing home attendances should be Port Adelaide.

Ive got a soft spot for freo, I sorta like them a little bit BUT THIS IS PATHETIC. gezz its sad. And gopower, broughton is gunnin it ey, luving the fact i picked him up in DT when he was like 86k :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back