Freo winning the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see Freo win a flag, however in the real world the dark side of the AFL has risen and it is called the Power....be afraid fools be very afraid....lol

chris p79 said:
And you're the proud owner of a wooden spoon! You've got nothing to add here mate, your advice is not required thanks!
So i didnt say Richmond was going to win a flag did i. I said that if you think Freo will win a fllag your a **************** which you are

chris p79 said:
Dude, you go for Richmond.

Dude you go for FREO... I repeat F R E O....

You must be so happy with Headland BTW..... Ha ha ha ha

Gee Farmer had a great season....

This season you learned to win on the road.... And forgot how to win at home....

Long live the Spoon said:
Dude you go for FREO... I repeat F R E O....

You must be so happy with Headland BTW..... Ha ha ha ha

Gee Farmer had a great season....

This season you learned to win on the road.... And forgot how to win at home....
Dude, you go for Richmond.

I'm just saying that you two clowns follow the WORST club in the league and therefore your opinions on all things football are rendered useless. HAHAHA!

chris p79 said:
I'm just saying that you two clowns follow the WORST club in the league and therefore your opinions on all things football are rendered useless. HAHAHA!

I am also sorry for soiling your clubs proud history...

Mya your purple jumper never fade to pink

Long live the Spoon said:
I agree at the 2005 Mardigra Freo will win the ***.

In fact they will probably win more than one *** the whole team win as many **** as they want...

Oh...

Hang on........

You said Flag........

Are you kidding????????

hahahahahahah great post mate. Totally sums up the dorkers.

Winning a flag is a dream for the dockers, they have to manage to make the "finals" first.
The only time they did, they got smashed by 10goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grave Danger said:
Will Chris Connolly ever get the chance to get up on the victory dais and say, "Brad Hardie - YOU WERE WRONG"? ;)
why would he waste it on brad hardie.

clearly total package would be the receiver of his wrath.

mind you, we are talking a pure hypothetical here.

What do these 3 things have in common.

moon_landing.jpg

Man landing on the moon

002.jpg

Lochness Monster

premiers-s.jpg

Freo Premiership

Everyone keeps telling us these 3 things can happen... but deep down we all know they are fake and never will.

purplesoul said:
It would be a step forward to win A final in 2005.
Sadly it would be a step forward to make the finals after this year. For a while I followed the Dockers with interest as we have some things in common. But it became a frustrating exercise.
How did you not make the finals this year? :confused:

Lowie01 said:
I hope you've worked out what's wrong with that statement.

What he means is that the comedy ensemble known as the Fremantle Dockers will be disbanded as a club and then a real team will be formed, also with the name Fremantle, which will enter the competition and eventually win the premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo winning the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back