Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just hoping like anything that we’ve signed all our line coaches up (Hale, Pratt etc.) and are now just in the hunt for a director of coaching type role to make one big announcement.

Otherwise this seems to be getting out of hand and away from the club if the above hasn’t occured.
I would have thought that any appointment would be great news and we would announce it as soon as possible. The longer it goes without any announcement worries me.

Which if this is the case, it has already backfired. The lack of information given to the supporter base has created a high level on angst and uncertainty.
Agree. I would say, she is very out of touch with the fanbase

Which if this is the case, it has already backfired. The lack of information given to the supporter base has created a high level on angst and uncertainty.
How can you say that when you haven't seen the impact of the annoucment yet? Us nuffies who patrol bigfooty and other sites make up a very small percentage of our supporter base.

I'll wait until the coaching line up is announced but if what is hinted in this thread is anything to go by I can't see how Grant keeps his job.
Because there’s a real corollary between the fever dreams and dad jokes of this board and what’s happening behind the sciences at the club right now…right?

Last edited:
“Edgy, I’m thinking of keeping our flick-the-ball around by hand game plan, your thoughts mate?”

“I think the game has gone pa…”

“Edgy, shh”.

“Ok, Bevo, let’s roll with that game plan”

“I knew we’d get along Edgy!”
" Hey mate, I'm also thinking about backing off the man on the mark again. Didn't work last time because the players weren't sophisticated enough! I need you to sophisticate them Edgy"

" Thanks for your input Edgy"

Will Schofield seems to think we have already made a hire. 28.25 min mark >>>

I wonder if it's his former back line coach from West Coast Daniel Pratt??? I'm going to a gig he will be at tonight so I'll try and ask him after a few brewskies! lol

What can you say anymore? I think we’ve absolutely ‘screwed the pooch’ with our whole coaching set up. From management to strategy to head coach and assistants, but I think they are hiding it now to make out they were always going to announce everything at once.
Jordan Russell, Footscray Bulldogs premiership captain, seems like a great quality fella and is moving up the coaching ranks. We screwed him during covid, why would he look back our way?

Just waiting for our coaching staff to be announced

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell going to the Tigers as assistant coach.
Why can’t we pick up a recently retired player to add to our coaching ranks.
There’s a plethora of them the last couple of seasons.

Ziebell going to the Tigers as assistant coach.
Why can’t we pick up a recently retired player to add to our coaching ranks.
There’s a plethora of them the last couple of seasons.

Is he going to teach them how to call for it repeatedly, shank it out of bounds and then point for others to run to pick up his man ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back