Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year the club said there’ll be some changes to the coaching group. Which there was.

We’ve got ITK posters this year telling us s**t has hit the fan behind the scenes and we’re desperate to make changes. I think we can safely say it will be a decent shake up.
Getting a new bunch of myotherapists is not meaningful change tho.

Bevo, Grant, Innes, it has to be a clean sweep.

While they probably deserve it, I just feel as if its not right. Poor blokes have been so badly mismanaged its not funny :/
They don't deserve it. There's footage from the players race as they're walking off and the carry on from a number of grown men is frankly embarrassing.

They don't deserve it. There's footage from the players race as they're walking off and the carry on from a number of grown men is frankly embarrassing.
All I saw was 10 blokes who are passionate about the club they love and not accepting mediocrity. About time the players got a blast from someone, we all know Bevo wouldn’t do it. The fact that a lot of you lot are so calm about the loss today says a lot of what is wrong with the majority of our ‘fans’. Embarrassing are the fans that accept this garbage, you are the ones who should be ashamed of yourselves, nothing ever changes in this club because your types never have a voice and speak up. MEDIOCRITY OUT

All I saw was 10 blokes who are passionate about the club they love and not accepting mediocrity. About time the players got a blast from someone, we all know Bevo wouldn’t do it. The fact that a lot of you lot are so calm about the loss today says a lot of what is wrong with the majority of our ‘fans’. Embarrassing are the fans that accept this garbage, you are the ones who should be ashamed of yourselves, nothing ever changes in this club because your types never have a voice and speak up. MEDIOCRITY OUT
Oh so you were one of the absolute oxygen thiefs at the race? Which of the below did you yell as a proud way to support the club?

"****ing pathetic" "heads down" "**** off" "boooooo" "piss off" "put your head down Caleb" etc etc

That will change everything, well done, great passion, everyone who wasn't doing that should be ashamed of ourselves :thumbsu::$

When your Bic Mac isn't quite up to the standards you'd hoped, do you walk up to the staff at the counter and give them an absolute spray about being useless maggots, or do you provide level headed feedback via official channels instead of abusing the front end staff who may not have been trained/instructed adequately?

I don't think there are many on here that are calm. It's just that there's a difference between being calm and acting like an utter ****head.

Oh so you were one of the absolute oxygen thiefs at the race? Which of the below did you yell as a proud way to support the club?

"******* pathetic" "heads down" "* off" "boooooo" "piss off" "put your head down Caleb" etc etc

That will change everything, well done, great passion, everyone who wasn't doing that should be ashamed of ourselves :thumbsu::$
Not gonna lie, if I were one of those boys and I was assessing my future at the club and where we're heading, copping that sort of abuse from so-called "fans" would just about be enough to have me moving on. I do seem to recall Dunkley copped a few sprays from fans in his final weeks with the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won't 'accept mediocrity' (lol) from a football club, but you seem content with accepting mediocrity in your own life. Your problem is that you don't have purpose or meaning in your life, and you resent that, which is why you lash out irrationally at people who are kicking a football around. I'd say if it even the slightest bit of introspection was possible (I doubt it), you should do some reflection and work out where it all went wrong for you.

I doubt anyone here is wanting medicority (I do question those who still support Bevo) - But yelling at the players (who are as equally frustrated as we are) is not the way to get the message across.. Now, if those fans were leaning over the race yelling at Bevo to walk? No problems with that, because no one else is gonna be telling him that.

I doubt anyone here is wanting medicority (I do question those who still support Bevo) - But yelling at the players (who are as equally frustrated as we are) is not the way to get the message across.. Now, if those fans were leaning over the race yelling at Bevo to walk? No problems with that, because no one else is gonna be telling him that.
Well they would’ve, but Bevo was a no show, he’d rather let his players cop it alone. Just gutless

You won't 'accept mediocrity' (lol) from a football club, but you seem content with accepting mediocrity in your own life. Your problem is that you don't have purpose or meaning in your life, and you resent that, which is why you lash out irrationally at people who are kicking a football around. I'd say if it even the slightest bit of introspection was possible (I doubt it), you should do some reflection and work out where it all went wrong for you.
Oh you know me personally to make an assessment like that yeah? How much do you charge for life coach lessons?

The Players didn’t deserve that crap

Oh you know me personally to make an assessment like that yeah? How much do you charge for life coach lessons?

Some of those players are still very young men, JOD for instance. No one deserves to be abused like that in their workplace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back