Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Garcia was dropped so he could adjust to the new umpiring ruling in the VFL
Had two weeks in a row of 3+ free kicks against
A little bit like last year when he was dropped after giving away I think 3 x 50m penalties in a game, although in this latest instance I think he's less to blame..

PM Scrag. I imagine there's a lot of stuff he was sitting on that never made it into the thread. 😄

Happy Excuse Me GIF

This week feels pretty critical for the future of Bevo (and made harder with injury now).

Win and we could get on a run.

Lose and if we have a bad back end to the year it could be all over.

Can someone point me in the direction of the original thread? Things are a little slow on the homefront atm....

Wow had never been in there before. Surprised it didn’t kick on. Good clean fun all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can't win 5 of the last 8 and take at least two decent scalps in the run home then it's clear we weren't going far in the finals anyway. That means beating at least 2 of Port, Carlton, Geelong, Sydney and Melbourne.

And if we drop one of the last three games that we should go into as favourites (Adelaide, North, GWS) then we need to win at least 3 of those first 5.

Not sure if Landsberger is credible or not, but has said on Midweek Tackle that Bevo is as safe as houses and doesn't think finals are a necessity for Bevo to coach next year.

He's sucked me back in, If we have a good opening month next year I'd offer him an extension.

Early year is when we are at our experimental worst.

Can't blame bevo for this. Our players aren't up to it
hear what you are saying, but I think we can all comfortably say now that we aren’t playing finals.

Two years in a row without finals is on Bevo.

I suspect we won’t make a move on him but surely he has to be under significant pressure internally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back