Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see us winning all these.

• We were smashed with injuries and nearly took Sydney.
  • Port are all over the place.
  • Dees are all over the place.
  • North should be wins.
  • Giants are more up and down than us, and we're luck to be as close as they were last game.
  • Crows are shit (we'll prob lose)
  • Cats have our number, but the last match should've been a win.
  • Blues are playing well.

IF the team plays to its capabilities, which we always seem to do later in the year, then we can win 7+ of these games. Injuries cruelled us for the last few weeks, but we're getting them back. See the difference Flea made! Now add to that Darcy, Naughts, Coff, Harmes was killing it, Keath was playing well. Think we'll be good.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
"IF the team plays to its capabilities, which we always seem to do later in the year"
I haven't checked the stats but it doesn't feel like that over the last few seasons.

"IF the team plays to its capabilities, which we always seem to do later in the year"
I haven't checked the stats but it doesn't feel like that over the last few seasons.
Yeah. But at least the last 6 games have been very good bar Brisbane. Feels like our most consistent for ages. Add a lot of injured guns coming back now there is at least a chance

Mick Malthouse coached our club exactly through my high school years where I devotedly sat under his special coaches box every week. Mick had a special ability to coaches rougues and ratbags from Footscray to West Coast and Collingwood. A real father figure to these players. Doug Hawkins still speaks glowingly of Mick. Bevo doesn’t seem to have this ability. He’d rather get rid of them than turn them around. To see premiership hero’s Dalhaus, Stringer and Hunter finish their careers at another club hurts. They may be dickheads and it’s all on them, but is Bevo too middleclass to help or understand these blokes? Now Garcia just disappears??? With no communication, what’s happening here? Can he do what Geelong was able to do with Stengle?

Mick Malthouse coached our club exactly through my high school years where I devotedly sat under his special coaches box every week. Mick had a special ability to coaches rougues and ratbags from Footscray to West Coast and Collingwood. A real father figure to these players. Doug Hawkins still speaks glowingly of Mick. Bevo doesn’t seem to have this ability. He’d rather get rid of them than turn them around. To see premiership hero’s Dalhaus, Stringer and Hunter finish their careers at another club hurts. They may be dickheads and it’s all on them, but is Bevo too middleclass to help or understand these blokes? Now Garcia just disappears??? With no communication, what’s happening here? Can he do what Geelong was able to do with Stengle?
Garcia's last game was the Brisbane game. We got belted in an area that he had some responsibility for. Is there a chance that he's not playing on form and/or what he brings or doesn't bring to the midfield dynamic? It could be that simple.

Garcia's last game was the Brisbane game. We got belted in an area that he had some responsibility for. Is there a chance that he's not playing on form and/or what he brings or doesn't bring to the midfield dynamic? It could be that simple.
He’d been playing very good. What the team needs too, I reckon premiership teams always have mongrel campaigners in them, not just full of ‘nice’ footballers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back