Fyfe out of IRS

Remove this Banner Ad

Early issue being milked so he doesn't risk the chance of a serious issue. He'll miss almost no pre-season (I'll be surprised if it's a day or two). Don't worry.

Like hell Ross would let him play if it "felt good".

Part of me hopes Ireland wins the meaningless game by a massive margin, and it is never seen again.

Geez I hate Channel 10. They seem to always exaggerate their sports content in a desperate bid to get more viewers. If you didnt check their information and only watched their sports segment you would think Fyfe's season was on the line. To see a picture of him carrying his own bags on the back of the Worst makes me think the worse case scenario is that the coaches delay his contact work till after Christmas and he still does all the running work in that time.

Last edited:
Booked Tickets expecting Fyfe and Sandy to be playing, now no Fyfe and Sandy didn't even get a Guernsey, instead i'm lumbered with tickets to a stupid game.
Roll on the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame, I would have loved to see Nick Nat and Fyfe on the same team. But I sure as hell wouldn't want arguably the best player in the comp getting injured for no reason.

Really a bit annoyed by all of these "reports" that Fyfe might still play, sounds like the media have really run with what I reckon was a flippant remark by Lyon. He's probably sitting back at home laughing at the stir he caused.

Does anyone really think he would play if there was even 0.0000001% chance he'd aggravate an injury ffs.

Yeah but Nicnat isn't even the best ruckman in his own team.;)

Mate, he'll have the most electrifying 3 touches and near marks you'll ever see ;)

Seriously though I hope he monsters the Irish, would make great viewing.

Anyone up for a drinking game at this match?

Every time "Nic Nat - No Stat" gets a touch you have to scull a beer,

No need to worry about driving home pissed after the game that way.

Geez I hate Channel 10. They seem to always exaggerate their sports content in a desperate bid to get more viewers. If you didnt check their information and only watched their sports segment you would think Fyfe's season was on the line. To see a picture of him carrying his own bags on the back of the Worst makes me think the worse case scenario is that the coaches delay his contact work till after Christmas and he still does all the running work in that time.

Tim Gossage is the worst. Thinks he's always in the know with his "early mail" and "reliable source" information which can be likened to the saying, "if you throw enough sh!t at the wall, some of it is bound stick".

He'd make a great BF poster though.:)

Anyone up for a drinking game at this match?

Every time "Nic Nat - No Stat" gets a touch you have to scull a beer,

No need to worry about driving home pissed after the game that way.
Of course there's no chance, it's at Subiaco. I could drown myself in all the beer possible and all I'd get is bankruptcy.

You guys really have a disappointing attitude to IR's.

The chance to represent your country is a massive thing, and I am sure Fyfe and NN have gotten a lot out of mixing with elite athletes and having to think about another game that may have advantages long after the series has finished.

I hope NN plays, he'd give first use of the ball at restarts and put him in the forward line his athleticism were all you have to do is get something on the ball - would be a marvel to watch.

Go Australia - I'm going and obviously I'm not alone as it is selling well.

You may think it sucks, great - dont go, dont watch it ...problem solved. However those who rate it - including our playing group, should have the right to decide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe out of IRS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back