News Gabba Upgrade & Olympics News

Remove this Banner Ad

We are heading away this weekend so have just gone to do an early vote.
The LNP dude who was there was wearing a Lions Hat and I said, Go Lions, you going to build us a new Stadium?
He answered “Yep, via Consortium at VIC Park”.
Take from that what you will but it Peaked my interest.

There has certainly been some talk of a consortium built stadium but not necessarily at VIC Park, but it would leave some money in the Kitty for the Government to build a new Train Station at VIC Park to access the facility, sounds like a winner to me.

The LNP dude who was there was wearing a Lions Hat and I said, Go Lions, you going to build us a new Stadium?

There has certainly been some talk of a consortium built stadium but not necessarily at VIC Park, but it would leave some money in the Kitty for the Government to build a new Train Station at VIC Park to access the facility, sounds like a winner to me.
Hmmmm maybe I won't deface my ballot paper after all 🤔

Damn, he has memorised the flow chart.

PROMPT: go lions
Response: yes, we are building one at Vic Park, vote for us no.1

PROMPT: go broncos
Response: we won't be building any new stadiums for AFL or cricket

Just do the classic and draw a dick lol
I just voted in a by-election and someone had already printed a bunch of dicks on mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gabba Upgrade & Olympics News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back