Game Day Port vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will absolutely come out of the blocks here. If Lyon is the coach the media says he is, they'll exploit our one game plan, rebound easy and come away with the win. Problem is I think Ross, like our friend Ken, isn't actually that great and we will just steamroll them, and the "where are the Hinkley haters now?" brigade will be out in force.

I just want change. If Saints winning brings us closer to that, then bring that on.

Geez, we are a fickle lot these days. Supporting the opposition against Port is questionable behavior and as much as I want Hinkley gone I am not going to support the opposition to achieve that end. I doubt that Hinkley will last beyond 2025 and I can wait if I have to.

Geez, we are a fickle lot these days. Supporting the opposition against Port is questionable behavior and as much as I want Hinkley gone I am not going to support the opposition to achieve that end. I doubt that Hinkley will last beyond 2025 and I can wait if I have to.
Agree, although I would be amazed if he lasts beyond this year.

life's too short

I’m going to have enough trouble lasting till the end of this season if it takes that long, but 2025…….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re going to win to save Ken’s arse again, and he’ll dance like a f**king moron on the boundary again.

Please save us from this St Kilda.

Fancy relying on St Kilda for anything.

Port by 40.

Yep, I have a bad feeling about this as far as getting rid of Hinkley goes, I think we will win this -either comfortably or a heroic close win. The players will seriously turn up this time, and I'm sure Ken's pact with the devil includes a clause that says Make sure people who want me sacked suffer the eternal torment of faint hope before it is dashed again.

And yes St Kilda, the shatterer of dreams.

Looking forward to seeing what Lorenzo can do. Hopefully, like Evans last week, he can do some nice things.

Also hope they give him the whole game. Debuting as the sub shouldn’t be allowed.

Looking forward to seeing what Lorenzo can do. Hopefully, like Evans last week, he can do some nice things.

Also hope they give him the whole game. Debuting as the sub shouldn’t be allowed.
Agreed, it's really hard to get too excited about his debut knowing that he might only get a run part way thru the last quarter.

AFL is a bit scary. So many names to know.

If only they had proper names like Zipping Luda, Sutton Ebony, Who Knows Rex.

Did laugh that there is a dog called Tex's Ear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back