Review Port Vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the game. Who played better than those three?

I'm not saying these guys were infallible, but they weren't the problem

It's easy to get caught up with what they do with the ball. Watch what they do when they don't have the ball. We see clips of Butters etc. doing great chase down tackles, but they often give a long leg rope to their opponents when they don't have the ball.

Has there been any talk about the bizarre free kick that Cam Rayner got for ramming Willem Drew(?) in the guts with his head as the ball bounced past?

The mids play with a different ruckman every week. It's not hard to see why they might be reactive to what's happening in the middle rather than having any kind of cohesive plan.
Just play visnetini for the rest of the year.. see what he’s got for the last 9 games..

Simply can’t play sweet after that effort, it was horrid.

Just play visnetini for the rest of the year.. see what he’s got for the last 9 games..

Simply can’t play sweet after that effort, it was horrid.
It was bad but his other games were ok
Seems like Soldo has a knee problem
Visenti form in sanfl imo has been average based on stats and video.
If you can fire sweet up i probably go that way.

It was bad but his other games were ok
Seems like Soldo has a knee problem
Visenti form in sanfl imo has been average based on stats and video.
If you can fire sweet up i probably go that way.
Not for me he was rag dolled by that beanstalk.. embarrassingly so. he kicked 3 goals, has he ever kicked 3 goals in a game?

Didn’t take his opportunity, not sure soldo is much better, just a big lumberer.. I’m giving the vis a good run at it..

It's easy to get caught up with what they do with the ball. Watch what they do when they don't have the ball. We see clips of Butters etc. doing great chase down tackles, but they often give a long leg rope to their opponents when they don't have the ball.
Fair enough, hard to see on tv

Just shook my head at least 5 or 6 times with some of our dumb plays .
Whether Todd is now scared of getting head knocks and therefore won’t engage body on body I don’t know but he’s letting the team down by being so non physical. Finlayson is flaky as well , no wonder Dixon has still been played even though he appears cooked . Ollie is on the right path at least he physically competes although he lacks a bit of class .
The defence has been under seige and appears a bit lost .
Wines has been down , MeEntee don’t get me started lol .
No wonder we’ve been playing poorly really .
Don’t worry I’d be happy to see Ken moved on too but the pile on just turns it all a bit ugly for mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port Vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back