Which commentator hate freo the most?

• Tom Harley

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Basil Sivless

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

could be worst, we could get those clowns we had last week every week

Although i all fairness that Gerald guy saying "ohh haha a classic Keplar kick" when Kep just blindly botted ball over his head for 6 metres was pretty good :/

could be worst, we could get those clowns we had last week every week

Although i all fairness that Gerald guy saying "ohh haha a classic Keplar kick" when Kep just blindly botted ball over his head for 6 metres was pretty good :/

We were all thinking it! I don't mind Gerard Healy. I liked last years Sunday commentary box better when it had BT as well. Sadly, I think he has gone to saturday night games now which we dont have often.

We were all thinking it! I don't mind Gerard Healy. I liked last years Sunday commentary box better when it had BT as well. Sadly, I think he has gone to saturday night games now which we dont have often.
Unfortunately when we do get him we get Dwayne Russell. Or worse, we get Hamish and Basil :eek:

Just watched AFL teams. Parko said we are lacking class in the midfield and has no idea where we are going to get it from (hello Fyfe). He redeemed himself a touch by mentioning Morabito but then said he's heard nothing about him since the injury in terms of rehab or when he might play football again. Way to really make an effort to stay informed David. He also said that Pav is a one man forward line with a tiny bit of assistance from Mayne (I suppose he at least knows who Mayne is). Someone else then made the point that Pav is a good forward but that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as Riewoldt, Cloke and Taylor Walker(!!!). So now Pav isn't rated as highly as Taylor Walker apparently.

Well on SEN over here the other night, they have a AA side built together by the hosts and listeners. Pav made the squad at FF over Walker and both Reiwoldt cousins.

Wouldn't be surprised for Pav to slot another AA under his belt of his current form continues. We make the finals and the East Coast will stand up to attention.

Well on SEN over here the other night, they have a AA side built together by the hosts and listeners. Pav made the squad at FF over Walker and both Reiwoldt cousins.

Wouldn't be surprised for Pav to slot another AA under his belt of his current form continues. We make the finals and the East Coast will stand up to attention.

corrected for accuracy. :)

Just watched AFL teams. Parko said we are lacking class in the midfield and has no idea where we are going to get it from (hello Fyfe). He redeemed himself a touch by mentioning Morabito but then said he's heard nothing about him since the injury in terms of rehab or when he might play football again. Way to really make an effort to stay informed David. He also said that Pav is a one man forward line with a tiny bit of assistance from Mayne (I suppose he at least knows who Mayne is). Someone else then made the point that Pav is a good forward but that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as Riewoldt, Cloke and Taylor Walker(!!!). So now Pav isn't rated as highly as Taylor Walker apparently.

Yes, we had that article from Micky Madhouse last weekend where he admitted he had only seen Fremantle once the whole season then crashed out 1000 words on where they are going wrong. That guy is loose in the head. These guys from Victoria never watch the football club, couldnt find Fremantle on a map, but then dein to provide their wisdom to us. Having said that I like McLure. He calls it like it is. Madhouse and Baz are the only ones that really sh*t me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also did any of you see the half time show vs collingwood, more collingwood dripple.When they were reviewing the game so far i reckon they gave us two minutes at most.It was two minutes of dripple.Rest of the show was two reports about maggies players,a better review and absolutely unnessary(sp) interview with pendlebury(asking the same questions he/club had already answered all week).This cause me to miss the first couple of minutes because i change the channel.
Then on Game Day they had barlow on but they were more interested on asking about his broken leg and non freo related topics.I knew when hamish introduced jude's wife they were finished with us.Game day itself is a hopeless review programe.It's more about the funnier side of footy.The sunday footy show is 1 billion times better.we got a good five minute review.

If it is the B & M show , it probably deserves it's own thread as they plunge new depths of Freo disdain.
This could be another farce seeing Micky has a special friendship with Neeld, particularly if they are playing total shit.

At least you have to admire the ability of baz to let the viewer know which team he supports... even when commentating a neutral game.

Basil has probably never played the sport. Wally W should be commentating on radio.

Not sure why this thread is being bumped, but I saw Basil play for West Perth with his hair tied up in a *&^%ing ponytail !!! I think his other claim to fame was getting his ribs busted up by future (1990) no 1 afl draft pick Stephen Hooper in an EP vs WP derby.

Back