**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: game Day Thread Carton v Sydney

pathetic!!!!! We aren't up 2 it soft soft soft soft!!!!! Just making up the numbers Ratten u can have a plan b mate! Try something walker on ball, gibbs fwd,simpson off half back isolate hampson in goal square Waite at chf everyone else back filling there space.

Go boys! I'm so proud of you out there in your Navy Blue. Some of you are so cute the way you even think you're AFL players! Bless. :mad:

Basic skills errors need to be fixed. When you go inside 50 4 times for 4 turnovers to start the match, it's not good enough.

Disgusting. Shaw has missed 2 easy shots... should be further down.

We have the dumbest playing list in the history of football.

Playing without heart or passion.

Apart from Judd the older players on our team don't even seem to give a shit.

Ratten and Scotland need to go. NOW.

I really want to know what's going on at the football club because something has torn this club apart. There's no way we go from beating St. Kilda by 10 goals into this rubbish that we see week after week.

Why should Ratten be held responsible for the lack of effort of some players? You are just demonstrating the sort of behaviour which has decimated the Richmond Football Club for 30 years. Knee jerk sacking of coaches does not win premierships.

Personally I think we could afford to lose some of our supporters, because they are behaving more & more like sooky Richmond supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are weak as water, not hard enough at the footy second to the ball and to top it all of lucas has done his hammy season over for the blues now a lot of soul searching to be done

Why should Ratten be held responsible for the lack of effort of some players? You are just demonstrating the sort of behaviour which has decimated the Richmond Football Club for 30 years. Knee jerk sacking of coaches does not win premierships.

Personally I think we could afford to lose some of our supporters, because they are behaving more & more like sooky Richmond supporters.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

They are ****ing cheating maggots those umpires. Yarran took 11 steps after he bounced. Goodes dropped the ball when tackled, no free kick. Judd does the same, free kick. Bolton dives like a fairy, free kick. McVeigh dives like the big girl that he is, free kick. I am sick of the ****ing piss poor standard of umpiring in the game nowadays.

Umpires are bad but Carlton are worse. We are getting a bad deal but that is not why we are losing...

This is nothing to do with Ratten. This is a number of players running around showing no heart. Those who automatically blame the coach demonstrate their sheep mentality.

We can't kick inside fifty to players or win clearances, does that sound like a coaching problem or an indicator of 'no heart'. Wake up.

What is Ratten responsible for mate, would that be on field performances, player development etc.

Ratten aint up to it, dont care if we come back and win this, we need a coaching clean out.

Remove this Banner Ad

**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back